About the story

This is the updated and changed story. As I said in the summary this story is based off of the 1971 film. It is a Willy Wonka love story. What will be a little different in this story then in most of the rest is that the reader will be a full grown adult. She can be any age you want as long as she's an adult but I preferred to make her around 30 years old because the Willy Wonka in this story is portrayed as a older man. He seems to be in his 50s. It would be a little more realistic if the reader was more mature in nature than a young adolescent or in her young 20s. Also the reader is a lower\middle class women. Works hard for a living and has no Immediate family alive. Just the buckets as a surrogate family. This will be published as a reader insert but I'm going to have my OC's personality in the story. I am going to make Mr. Salt a bit to flirtatious and touchy with the reader. But nothing to inappropriate I think.  

                                                                                         (Authors note)

Also I have gotten some comments that Glenn Wilder was in his young 30's when he made the movie but he is portrayed as being older. Like in his 50's because if Willy Wonky was 30 then he wouldn't need a hair, he would just need to find a wife to create a hair of his own if you know what I mean. So for story sake he's older. Also I decided not to put Violet from the 2005 movie in this story after all. I thought it would make it to confusing if I did and that was one of the things that was holding me back from continuing this story because I was struggling with the next step to go. Hope you enjoy.