INTRO

Everything in this fanfic is dramatizes so don't take everything so seriously. Also I'm not an expert on Autoimmune Disease. I try my best to be informed on this subject so if any of you are experienced in this disease, I'm sorry if I get something wrong. I'm still learning.

I also saw this comic about a sick Deku AU and wanted to try it out.

————————————————————————

   My name is Midoriya Izuku and I have an Autoimmune Disease. If you don't know what that is then let me clarify for you. It's basically when your immune system attacks your healthy cells by accident. It's also very hard to treat because there about 80 different Autoimmune Diseases with the same symptoms. So it's hard to track down which one is making me sick. I also didn't know what I was sick with until I was 12.

   I've been sick for as long as I can remember. Basically, the hospital is my second home. The doctors told my mom that I would die before I would turn twenty. I guess they were right because this is not a story on me surviving and living a long prosperous life. This is a story about how I died and the people I left behind.

   Listen I'm sorry if I'm starting this story so sad but that's my life. I didn't survive and I wasn't able to achieve any of my dreams. Well I guess that's not right cause I was able to make a lot of good friends that I would call my family. I guess they were the one good thing apart of my depressing and painful life.

So I guess let's begin.

————————————————————————
May 3, 2200. Saturday, on vacation—

"Kacchan!"

In the distance there's a child running and waving towards said person. His mouth was opened wide and his lips turned upwards. The child makes it to the person he was running to all tired and out of breath.

*panting* "h-hi!" *wheezing*
"Ka-kacchan!" *panting*

"Jeez Deku! Are you an idiot you know you can't run like that."

Deku was trying to compose himself before he says something. "I'm sorry Kacchan I just wanted to see you!"

His smile was so beautiful it was like a sunshine. It was so beautiful that it made Bakugou Katsuki blush. He turns his head away form Izuku so he couldn't see.

"Whatever loser just don't do that again I can't have auntie and my mom getting all worried again. Okay!"

"Okay! Sorry to make you worried."

"Whatever! Let's go."

They start to walk towards the park. On there way there Bakugou notices what he's wearing. He had on a white dress and a pink cardigan with some pink slides. His hair was long enough to put into pigtails.

When he first met him he thought he was a girl but one trip to the Onsen and his misunderstanding was corrected. The reason why he is wearing girl clothes is because his family isn't very wealthy so he had to get hand-me-downs from one of his female cousin.

To be honest many adults mistake him as a girl all the time. Even kids think he's a girl. But when I asked if he hated wearing girl clothes he said, "No, not really. I don't care if people think I'm a girl or a boy as long as I have something to wear then I'm fine!" Even then he was wearing his stupid smile.

They make it to the park and go straight to the playground. They play for awhile and decided to go sit down on the bench to rest. They sit in silence for awhile and not an awkward silence but a comfortable one. That was until Izuku brings up something interesting.

"Hey Kacchan?"

"What is it?"

"Well I was wondering about something interesting that doctor said today and I didn't really understand what he meant."

"Wow, what a Deku!"

"Hahaha, yeah you're right. Well he said something along the lines, "that this child will die a premature death before twenty years old" but I didn't understand what he meant?"

"Hahahaha! Wow you really are a Deku! Listen what he meant-!"

Bakugou took a moment to analyze what he was going to say and realized that he was going to say something that he was going to regret and he doesn't want to regret anything. So he decided against telling him.

"Never mind Deku. You don't need to know."

"What? But what does "premature" and "twenty" mean?"

"I said you don't need to know. Not ever."

Since then Bakugou would take care of Deku and made sure that he would take care of himself properly. He wanted him to live a long time so he can see him be a number one hero.

They walked home hand in hand and Bakugou would never forget about this day in the park.

————————————————————————

I had this idea for awhile and I wanted to see if anyone would like to see more. I hope you like it!