Ch. 8 - Entering U.A.

January 17, 2210. — Wednesday

It's 5 o'clock in the morning and Katsuki Bakugo is training for the upcoming U.A. entrance exam.

"Go faster Young Bakugo!"

"Shut up!"

Katsuki hasn't been training on his own. He's been training with All Might and Izuku. They have been cleaning the beach from all its trash that the people from around the vicinity left.

Katsuki found out the truth in December. He was heading to Izuku's place to sleep over when he unlocked the door (he has spare key) and turned on the lights he saw All Might turn into his emancipated form.

All Might sat him down and told him everything about his secret and his quirk. All Might even told him about how he wanted to give his quirk to Izuku but he refused his offer. Now he's trying to find someone that is worthy to give it to.

Katsuki didn't have to ask about if All Might wanted to give it him because if he wanted to then he would've already asked him. All Might knew Katsuki since he was a child. All Might grew up to be a father figure for Izuku while his father was away. Now that Izuku's dad is dead, All Might stepped in completely and is now apart of the Midoriya family.

All Might recently moved in with Izuku and Inko. He sleeps in the spare bedroom that they have. It's not a big room and he has to share a bathroom with Izuku but he doesn't mind.

"Kacchan you can do it!"

"Shut up! Deku!"

Right now Katsuki is moving a fridge why Izuku is moving some small tires. Izuku isn't training for the entrance exam but his doctors told him that exercising is good for his health.

"You two are doing great! Your almost done cleaning the beach."

"Yup! We're almost running out of time. But we're going to have to work harder if we want Kacchan to finish in time."

"Indeed."

All Might looks down at Izuku to see that he tired and out of breath. This type of workout isn't good for his body, especially, since he's not the strongest.

"Are you sure you should be working this hard young Midoriya?"

"Hmm? Oh, yeah it's fine."

"Well you look out of breath."

"No I'm fine Tosh—"

"AAARGH!"

They look towards the person who made the noise and it was Bakugo. He had finally moved the fridge and placed it on top of the car.

"Well done young Bakugo!"

"Wow! Amazing Kacchan!"

"Deku!"

He was out breath and heavily.

"Bastard *panting* don't faint *panting* you hear me!"

The sun was coming over him and it made silhouette. Deku couldn't believe how beautiful he was. At that moment he knew that Katsuki would become a pro hero!

————————————————————————

February 26, 2210. Monday—

Katsuki has finally finished the cleaning the beach. Now he's on his way to the entrance exam. On his way there he got a text message from Shōto and a phone call from Izuku.

Icyhot : 'You better pass.'

Bakugo Katsuki : 'Right back at you    
                              Pepsi!'

Icyhot : 'Pepsi??'

Bakugo Katsuki : 'shut up!!'

"Damn half n half. Who does he think he's talking too."

Katsuki looks at his phone one more time and he notices that he missed Izuku's call. So he goes into his miss calls and plays back the message.

"Kacchan. I just wanted to call you to let you know that I believe in you and I know you can do it! No matter what, I know you'll be a hero one day. So do your best and come back home early cause I made your favorite. Good luck, Kacchan!"

Katsuki took a minute to process the message that he got from Izuku. He felt so happy from this one message. Anyone with eyes could see that he was blushing.

"Just you wait, Deku! I'm definitely passing."

He walks inside U.A. and goes to meeting place for the entrance exam.

————————————————————————

February 26, 2210. Monday— 3:00 pm

"Where are they? They should be back by now?"

"Don't worry young Midoriya. He did remar—"

"No! Don't say anything. I want to hear it from them. Oh and sorry I didn't mean to yell."

"It's okay Young Midoriya."

Right now Izuku is pacing back and fourth in anticipation for Katsuki arrival and someone else. Even though he knows that he'll pass he's still excited to hear the good news.

Speak of the devil, you can hear footsteps walking upstairs. The door opens and it was Katsuki and Shōto. Izuku then sees them and pops a confetti poppers.

"Congrats on being excepted!"

"What's all this?"

Behind Izuku was a banner that said congratulations. On the kitchen table it had food and cake. 

"Here you two go."

Inko hands them a single yellow rose.

"We wanted to congratulate you two for your entry to U.A."

"We don't even know if we made it."

"We know but we have a feeling that you all ready pass."

Bakugo smirks and looks at All Might. Though it's not like Bakugo didn't know that he wasn't going to pass.

"Thank you auntie, it's fine."

"Let's sit down and eat!"

All of them start to sit down and eat and enjoy the festivities.

————————————————————————

In Kamino, Yokohama there's a bar that's for a special type of people.

"Kurogiri get me some whiskey."

"Here you go."

"It's almost time to set are plan in motion."

"You're right."

"Before the day is over make sure to check on the nomus and see how there progress is doing."

"I will, Tomura Shigaraki. But what will you do?"

"Me? I'm going to talk to the boss."

Shigaraki starts to walk off and heads outside with his whiskey.