Ch. 15 - Trouble in Paradise

May 7, 2210. Monday— 2:00 pm.

"Todoroki? Where you going?"

"I'll be back I'm going to find Midoriya."

"Ok."

Shōto was beginning to get worried. He knew Katsuki and Izuku argue. Even Shōto and him argue, it's Katsuki, he always wants to fight. But this time he felt something was different. Like he needs to find Izuku.

So he began his hunt for him. He went to see if he was at the food court. He wasn't there. He checks to see if he was at his seat. He wasn't there. He checks the hallways and some empty locker rooms. He still wasn't there.

He then starts to think about the possible conclusion that he left. Shōto didn't like that thought. It made him really worried that something happened. So he starts to make a made dash to the exit. He was going to forfeit all for Izuku. Izuku wouldn't have liked that but he doesn't care. As longs as he knows he's safe.

But Shōto was stopped in his tracks. He heard the sound of sniffling. Coming from a door that was for cleaning supplies. He got closer to the door. He put his ear to the door and he listened. It was like his whole body told him that Izuku was there. So he opened the door and finds Izuku. Crying his eyes out.

"Todoroki...?"

Shōto looks at him and thinks, 'I'm going to kill Bakugo.'

Izuku's face was flushed and his eyes were swollen. Snot was running down his nose. His sobs were uncontrollable. It sound like a child when they were trying to control their breathing and cries at the same time but failed.

He reaches out his hand so Izuku can grab it. He grabs his hand and Shōto helps him up. Shōto hugs him and Izuku cry's some more.

"It's ok I got you."

Izuku embraces him tighter. Trying his best to stifle his cries into his chest. Shōto caresses his head in a comforting manner. Hoping that everything will be alright.

————————————————————————

May 7, 2210. Monday— 2:04 pm.

"And that's what happen."

"Oh, I see."

The two of them were sitting down on a bench outside the stadium. Talking about the events that transpired. Shōto can tell how much Izuku was upset. Even though those two always argue, this time seems different.

"Don't worry Midoriya. You too will make up. Everything will be fine."

*sigh* "I dont know Todoroki. He's always been so jealous and abrasive. That's why it's hard for him to make friends. You and I, we're his only friends."

"But you did meet his friends. Kirishima and the others are his friends."

"Yes I know. But I mean his true friends. He doesn't believe that they are his friends. All he keeps calling them are, "DaMn ExTrAs" and I'm always yelling at him to stop calling them that."

"I understand. I do believe that he considers you more his friend then me but, you know Bakugo. He's stubborn and doesn't want to expect anyone that wants to be his friend or wants to help him. He believes everyone wants to be better them him. That's why he works so hard. Though don't worry, because I believe what you said to him is going to change him. All he wants to do is impress you."

"....*sigh*...Thank you, Todoroki."

"You're welcome."

Shōto got up from the chair extends his arm to Izuku. Izuku grabs Shōto's hand and he helps him up. Izuku hooks his arm around Shōto's and then begin walking.

"You say that Kacchan doesn't think you're a friend but you don't know how much he talks about you."

"Oh? Really?"

"Yes. He always talks about you and your accomplishments. It's mainly him saying that he's going surpass you. But he's does worry about you."

"Worry?"

"Yup. He'll come to the to the house and start talking about you. He'll say, "Half n Half looked distracted today." And I'll go, "oh really?" "Yeah he was all over the place in training. Talk to him next time and ask him what's wrong, ok?" "Ok." Heh, he always worries for the people he cares about."

"..."

"You're his friend too."

*sigh* "....Thank you, Midoriya."

"No problem."

————————————————————————

May 7, 2210. Monday— 2:27 pm.

"WELCOME EVERYONE TO SECOND EVENNNNTTTTT!!! LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAMM!!!"

"WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!! NOW HERE MY CO-HOST WILL EXPLAIN THE RULES!!"

"The game is simple. Form a team of four and decide which one out of your group will be the head. Capture as many ribbons as you can get at the end of the game we will tally up the points. Also, 1st place is given 10 million points."

"AAAALLLL RIIIIGHHTT!! LETTS GEEETT STARTED!!!!! YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES TO CHOOSE YOUR GROUP. CHOOSE WISELY!!!!"

All eyes were on Bakugo. Trying there best to figure out a weakness to his abilities. There were like vultures circling around him. Trying there best to make him sweat.

However, his classmates knew that was not going to work. He then screamed out in frustration and angrily made his way over to Eijiro, Mina, Hanta. He told him they were going to join his group. Eijiro agreed without putting up a fight. Mina complained but eventually agreed. But he threatened Hanta and he agreed as not face the rathe of Katsuki.

The four of them were fierce. The other teams observed them with such vigor. They saw a powerful match up and were trying there best to figure out how to beat them. But before they even could put the pieces together, it was to late. The match began.

Team Bakugo was astonishing everyone in the arena. Even team Todoroki were amazingly strong. On Shōto's team they had Iida Tenya, Yaoyorozu Momo and Kaminari Denki.

The second event is incredible. The crowd was going wild. Everyone watching with anticipation on who is going to win this event.

————————————————————————

During the event there were two hoodedfigures in the sea of people watching for the perfect timing to make their grand entrance.

"Hmm, these new hero's in training aren't that bad."

*scratch* *scratch* "Their okay."

One of the two turns around to the exit.

"Where you going?"

"I'm going to get it ready. Today is it's debut. I don't want it to get nervous or anything." *scratch* *scratch*

"Hmph, fine."