Ch. 14 - Behind the Scenes

May 7, 2210. Monday— 1:30 pm.

As soon as the bell went off the kids went running. There first obstacle were to take down the giant robot that they weren't allowed to take down in the entrance test.

Right off the bat Shōto froze the ground. He held many of the students back. But a small portion of the first years had escaped Shōto's trap. This made an impact on the crowd.

"WOW!! AMAZING FIRST MOVE ON TODOROKI!!"

Immediately the crowd was picking out their favorites. Shōto was the leading favorite at the moment because of his quick thinking and amazing quirk. It also helped that his father was Endeavor.

The second favorite was Momo. She was able to stop the robots quick. She beauty and strength. She was very popular with the men and some women.

Then next was Katsuki. He was rude and abrasive but was strong and flashy. The crowd just couldn't keep their eyes off him and the same went for Izuku. He couldn't believe how amazing Katsuki looks.

"Wow Izuku Katsuki is amazing!"

"Oh! Yeah he is, isn't he."

"Wow! That guy with the two quirks is amazing and handsome!"

Two seats down Izuku hears three girls talking about his friends. He couldn't help but listen into their conversation.

"Yeah but did you see him! The one with the explosions. He's so hot!"

"Yeah you're right!"

'I guess I'm not the only one that thinks Kacchan is amazing.'

————————————————————————

"THIS YEARS, FIRST YEARS ARE INCREDIBLE!! ISN'T THAT RIGHT ERASER HEAD?!"

"It's true, but we'll see how well they'll do with the rest of the course."

"YAWOOO!!"

The camera zooms in towards the kids who made it to the next obstacle course. It was a there job to cross the metal wires without failing.

Katsuki and Shōto were in the lead. They used their powers to get through the obstacle fast.

The crowd was cheering even harder. They loved the rivalry between the two. Izuku and Inko were also enjoying the fun.

"Oh, Izuku dear can you go get me some more soda? Please!"

"Yeah! Diet cola, right?"

"Yes, thank you!"

"No problem I'll be right back."

"Ok."

———————————————————————

"Thank you!"

"No problem sir. Have a nice day!"

"You too!"

On his way back to his seat he heard a familiar voice call his name.

"Midoriya Izuku."

Izuku turns around and sees it's him. The man that's responsible for Shōto's pain. The reason why his mother is in a hospital and his older brother is dead.

"Mr. Todoroki."

"Why are you here?"

"I'm here to cheer on my friends and that includes Todoroki. Why are you here?"

"I'm here to see Shōto win. Also, Shōto doesn't need to be friends with enemy son."

"I'm not here to argue with you Mr. Todoroki. Like I said I'm here to cheer for my friends and THAT includes Todoroki. So excuse me."