Ch. 5 - Getting Ready for School!

April 15, 2209. Saturday—

It's 5:00 am in the morning and it's about time for people to start their commute to work. Shop owners are opening up their stores and employees are preparing the store for customers, especially, one green haired teen.

The flower shop on the corner of a very busy road. Is owned by the Midoriya family. Midoriya Izuku is opening up the shop. He opens the blinds and puts out the flowers. The sun is rising and its still a little chilly outside.

Him and his mom live on the second story of the shops building. So it's easy for them to prepare the store.

They bought the building with a little bit of help with the Bakugou family. Ever since Izuku's dad died, Inko needed to make money to support her and her son. So Katsuki's parents decided to give her a loan. The loan was enough to cover the down payment on the building. She was then able to make a good amount of money from the flower shop and was able to pay her friend back in two years.

Now the flower shop is booming and can finally take care of her son and her. However, now she has to worry about all the other loans that she has to pay off.

*ring*

"Welcome!" Izuku puts down the pails and heads to the front of the store.

"Good morning."

"Oh!"

Standing in front of him is Shōto. He was in his middle school uniform.

"Todoroki! Why are you up so early?"

"I have an early class in the morning."

"Oh, that's right! I didn't think it's was this early though."

"It's not."

"Then, why?"

"To help you."

Shōto puts down his bag behind the counter and grabs one of the aprons that was hanging on the rack.

"What! Todoroki, no you shouldn't help."

"It's okay."

"No it's not."

"Why the hell are you so loud?!"

Both boys turn their head towards the direction where the voice was coming from. They saw a tired looking Katsuki.

"Kacchan."

"Bakugo."

"Half 'n' half"

"I'm sorry did I wake you? Kacchan."

"Yeah you did, nerd." Katsuki looks at Shōto.

"What are you doing here? Icyhot."

"Heard that Bakugo was helping Midoriya in the morning and in the afternoon. So I wanted to help as well. That's all."

Katsuki moves Izuku out of the way and makes his way to Shōto. They stare at each other intensely.

".....fine, but don't get in our way."

Katsuki pushes past Shōto and makes his way outside where he begins to put the flowers on displays.

"Todoroki? Are you sure?"

Shōto turns his head towards Izuku and smiles.

"Of course. How can I help?"

Izuku blushes and smiles back. Shōto was happy that Izuku was smiling at him. The trio begins to prepare the store. At 7:00 am the boys where getting ready to go to school. Before they had to leave Izuku made them breakfast. Inko was tending to the shop.

"Here you two go."

Izuku place the bowls down and it was scrambled eggs and rice. Sprinkle on top was seaweed. He then placed some tea for them to drink. He sat down after he placed all the food on the table.

"Kacchan I made your lunch. It's on the counter. Grab it before you leave."

"Yeah I know."

"Sorry, Todoroki. I didn't get enough time to make your lunch. Maybe next time you let me know that you're going to come and help and I'll make you lunch too."

"I'll let yo-"

"You can't."

They both turn around to look at Katsuki.

"What do you mean Kacchan?"

"You can't make him a lunch."

"Why?"

"Because it's only for me."

"Kacchan! You can't say that."

"Do you understand half n half. Deku can only make me lunches."

"Kacchan!"

"It's okay Midoriya."

"But-!"

"It's okay. If Midoriya wants to make me lunch he can do whatever he wants."

"What did you say!"

"Okay, I will."

"What?!"

"I'm going to make Todoroki his lunch next time, Kacchan."

Katsuki got upset and finished his food angrily. He then put his bowl in the sink and goes to get his school bag ready.

"It's okay Todoroki. I'll talk to him later."

"It's alright Midoriya. I'm used to him. After all we have known each other for quite some time now."

Izuku gets up and grabs both of there bowls and puts them in the sink. He walks the both of them outside and watches them head to school.

Whenever he sees them in their uniform. He longs to go to school. He always wanted to be a normal kid. Experience normal things without the risk of him dying. He shakes the thoughts out of his head and goes back inside the shop.

————————————————————————

So I wanted to ask if more of you want me to set up a day for when I updated the story. I can do:

Monday & Friday
Or
Tuesday & Saturday

Let me know in the comments section and I'll try my best to update as soon as possible. Thank you!

Also this is only for this story and not my other one. Which you should go check it out. It's called The Adventure of an Omega Pirate. It's a One Piece fanfic. So go check it out!