Ch. 4 - Meeting All Might!

November 13, 2200. Tuesday—

Fall was here and it was time to get new clothes for the Midoriya Family.

"Izuku! Come on let's go!"

"Coming!"

"So are you excited to get some new clothes?"

"Yup!"

"Good!"

Inko and Izuku begin their walk heading to the buss station. It was about time for Izuku to get clothes that were actually for his gender. But when Inko told Izuku that they were going to get clothes that were predominantly for boys. He started to get kinda upset.

Izuku liked some of the girl clothes that he's been wearing. He likes the clothes and he doesn't care if others thought he was a boy or a girl. He just wanted to be himself.

Inko said that it was fine and said that he can wear girl and boy clothes as long as he's comfortable.

So they make there way to the bus station that leads to Musutafu shopping center. They get to the shopping center and notices that there was a lot of people there today. Which was strange since it's the weekday.

They head into the store and go straight to the kids section. When they get there Izuku immediately squeals in excitement. Inko doesn't even have to ask why he's acting like that. He saw a shirt with All Might on it.

"Mom mom! Can we try on that shirt?! I want that shirt!"

"Okay, okay. Let's check the sizes."

They find his size and continue they're shopping.

————————————————————————

After they finish with the clothes shopping Inko heads to the grocery store to pick up some food.

"Mom? Can we get mangoes?"

"If we have enough money after we're done with shopping. Then we can buy some."

"Okay."

They get to the cashier and Izuku was patiently waiting for his mom to pay the lady. Hoping that he's going to get his mangoes but instead his mom looks down at him and says no. Izuku was sad but he chins up and helps his mom with the groceries. They get the bus station and head back home. When they get home Inko finds some extra pocket money.

"Izuku, look what I found."

Inko holds out some money in her hand showing Izuku that she found some extra money so Izuku could buy something at the convenient store.

"Now be careful, be sure to look at the ingredient list."

"I will mom. Don't worry I'm a big kid!"

"I know my baby is, hehe."

Inko kisses Izuku on the cheek and makes sure that he ties his sneakers on tight so he doesn't trip and fall.

"I'll be back!"

"O-Kay!"

————————————————————————

Izuku arrives at the convenient store that's by his home. He goes in and is welcome by the cashier. Izuku didn't even need to think about what he was going to get, he knew that he wanted an Onigiri.

So he bought one making sure it was the unsalted Onigiri so he wouldn't get a rash. He went to the cashier register and paid for his snack and started walking home.