Ch. 6 - Family

April 16, 2209. Monday— 12:35 pm

Both boys have went to school and Izuku is still at the flower shop working. Because of Izuku's illness, he wasn't able to go to school normally. So ever since he was a kid. He's always been home schooled.

So during the day he helps his mom with the shop, especially, now with a holiday coming up. There's going to be more people wanting flower arrangements.

"Izuku-kun!"

"Yes, mama?"

"Go get the daffodils."

"Okay."

Izuku went to the back of the shop to go get the flowers. When he was going to head back to his mom with the flowers he heard a bang. He looks back to see it was All Might. More like an emancipated All Might. When he looks like this he has to call him Toshinori. It's just for per cations. His full name is, Yagi Toshinori.

"Toshinori-San!"

"Young Midoriya."

"What are you doing here?"

"I came by to help with the shop."

"Oh really?"

"Y-yes"

"Izuku-kun!"

"Coming mama!"

"Toshinori-San. I know you're hungry. There's breakfast upstairs. Go ahead and get something to eat."

It always amazes All Might how Izuku could read his mind. He knew exactly what he wanted and why he came here for. All Might took advantage of Izuku's offer and heads upstairs to eat breakfast.

"Here's your daffodils, mama."

"Thank you, Izuku dear."

"No problem."

"Go ahead and take your break."

"But the customers."

"It's fine. There's not that many right now anyways."

"You sure?"

"Yes. Now go."

Izuku was so happy to have a mom like her. He always wondered how he got so lucky. So he kissed her on the cheek and went upstairs where All Might was.

All Might was upstairs sitting down and eating on the kitchen table. Finishing up the last of his breakfast.

"Toshinori-San!"

"Young Midoriya."

Izuku came upstairs to talk to All Might. Whenever All Might visits he always makes sure to spend sometime with him. He'll take his break whenever he comes over.

"Are you done Toshinori-San?"

"Oh? Yes, thank you."

"No problem Toshinori-San."

Izuku picks up the bowl and moves it to the sink. He brings to wash the dishes that he left in the sink. 

"Young Midoriya?"

"Yes Toshinori-San?"

"Have you thought about my request?"

"......"

"Please young Midoriya. I really want you to take my power."

"....I'm sorry Toshinori-San. I can't....."

"Please! You make a perfect candidate to pass on my power."

*sigh* "Toshinori-San, you know why I can't take your power. I'm to weak and sick. Plus you have no idea when I might di-"