Ch. 16 - Run.

May 7, 2210. Monday— 2:47 pm.

The match is fierce and the crowd is going wild! people shouting out for the team there rooting for. Many were shouting out for Katsuki and Shōto. But there was another team that was gaining attention.

They were quick, strong and fast thinking. There leader was the main reason why they were amazing. To be honest, the only reason why there were doing so well is because his quirk was very interesting. His name is Shinsō Hitoshi.

For some reason he was able to take their headbands easily. It was like they were willing giving them away.

"Oi, why the hell are those idiots giving there headbands away?!"

"I don't know but I don't think it's a good idea to get next to them until we know their quirk!"

"I know already, Sh*tty hair!"

Team Bakugo avoided Team Shinsō in order to better analyze them. It wasn't Katsuki regular fighting style but he realize that something had to change in his personality. He couldn't be so stubborn anymore. Even though it's going to be tough for him. He's willing to try for Izuku.

So Team Bakugo head to a different direction. Away from Team Shinsō and closer to the other competitors. They were dodging others attack and stealing there points.

"YAWWHOOOOOO! THIS MATCH IS ON FIRE!!!"

The crowd went wild! Everyone was so focused on the match that they didn't even notice the black hooded people who surrounded the arena. Except Aiwaza, he started to get suspicious.

"Yamada, I'm go—"

*BOOM*

The arena shook with force and people in the stands toppled over. In the middle of the Arena a drop of smoke. A loud screech came from there and everyone was silent. You could even hear a pin drop. Then a voice popped up from the silence.

"HAHAHAHahah......hello everyone.....We are the League of Villains."

The smoke begins to dissipate. In the smoke you could see a slim man with black pants and shirt. Bright red shoes and fourteen embalmed hands, all positioned so they're holding onto him onto different parts of his body.

"I'm here to make a announcement. That you're comfortable lifestyles are about to end. No more will hero's be there to save you. Your shining light of hope will die and a new era will begin."

"Are you ready, Shigaraki Tomura?"

"Go ahead."

Kurogiri expands himself and releases 62 villains! They begin to fill the arena. Tomura looks on in enjoyment. Watching and hearing the terrified faces and screams.

*BOOM* Suddenly a burst of light is released. Tomura was pushed back by said light. At the edge of the arena, he's hunching over holding onto his face. Muttering something nobody could hear.

"ʏᴏᴜʜᴜʀᴛғᴀᴛʜᴇʀʏᴏᴜʜᴜʀᴛғᴀᴛʜᴇʀʏᴏᴜʜᴜʀᴛ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ—"

"Oi! Did you really think this was a smart move pasty ass!!"

Tomura stands back up on shaky legs. He puts back the embalmed hand on his face. Breathing heavily. His arm slowly moves up to point at his offender. Bakugo Katsuki was the man that he wanted dead.

"GET HIM!!"

On cue, the villains begin there attack on the students and the civilians. Bakugo and other students began there offense. A clash between the future hero's and villains.