Ch. 1 - An Apple A Day Can Keep The Doctors Away.

August, 7 2200. Thursday–

School was something Izuku always had an interest in, especially, since he wasn't able to go to school because of his medical condition. He would especially love it when Bakugou would talk about school with him.

Izuku did go to school but not for long. He went to kindergarten but he would miss to many days so his parents decided to pull him out and home school him. Since Izuku's dad wasn't around because he was working abroad his mom had to deal with his education.

It works for them but it's not the same. Izuku wanted to have friends and hangout with them. Experience what it was like to to sit in a desk. Answering the teachers questions. He wanted experience all of it and even though his mom would try to recreate it still wasn't the same.

"Kacchan. What did you do at school today?"

"Huh? Why do you want know that?"

He hands Izuku an ice cream that he just bought.

"Well I just want to know since I can't go to school."

"Well I didn't do anything that special. I just did some math and learned about dead people that did important things."

"Oh...."

Bakugou notices that Izuku looks disappointed so he tells him more.

"Oh? I also learned how to cook. We also had an art class today."

"What? Really? That's so cool I didn't know that they would teach you how to cook and draw?"

Izuku was so excited to hear about Bakugou day at school. Seeing that Izuku was getting excited about it Bakugou starts to explain it even more.

————————————————————————

They didn't realize how late it was so they got up and left. Bakugou walks him back home making sure he got inside before he left.

"Goodnight Kacchan!"

"Yeah whatever. Goodnight Deku."

Bakugou walks back home and eats dinner. Gets ready for bed and goes to sleep. When he closes his eyes he can see Izuku smiling at him with that big goofy smile he has.

He wouldn't admit but Bakugou loves that smile. Oh well he gets to see him tomorrow.

————————————————————————

August 8, 2200. Friday—

Comes morning and Bakugou wakes up does his daily routine. He brushes his teeth. Washes his face. Does his hair and puts on his clothes.

He gets downstairs and notices his mom isn't here. He only sees his dad so asks where his mom is.

"Oh? Your mom? Well she went with Izuku's mom."

"Huh? Why?"

Bakugou's dad puts down his newspaper and comes over to Bakugou. He kneels down on one leg. "Listen son. You that Izuku isn't a very healthy person right?"

"Yeah. I know Deku isn't strong he's weak."

*sigh* "Don't say it like that and don't call him Deku. But yes, his body is weak. Well it seems last night Izuku had some complications and couldn't breath. So right now he's in the hospital. He isn't feeling very well right now and his mom isn't doing well either so your mom went with her."

It took Bakugou awhile to respond but he stayed remarkably clam, considering he was just told that his friend was in the hospital.

"Okay. Is mom going to be go for long?"

"Umm? I don't think so. Why?"

"Well I wanted to know if she could help me learn how to peal apples."

"Peal apples?"

"I want to take some to Deku. I heard that an apple a day can keep the doctors away. So maybe if he eats apples he won't be in the hospital anymore."

Bakugou's dad was surprise. He couldn't believe that he was thinking like that. It made him want to tear up.

"I'm pretty sure mom is going to be tired when she comes back, but I'll teach you okay."

"Really?"

"Yeah! Don't worry daddy will help you!"

"Okay!"

"Now let's eat so we can get you to school and then I'll teach you how to peal an apple so you can give to De-Izuku!"

"Okay."

————————————————————————

When Bakugou went to go visit Izuku he notice that he didn't look like himself. His skin was so pale. It looks like he was seeing a different person.

He was fast asleep but he didn't want to leave him so he asked his dad if it was okay and he told hi that he ask if it was okay. So his went to go ask while he left him in the room.

While he was waiting for his dad to come back he brought a chair next to the bed. He had a strong urge just to be next to him.

He had nothing else to do so he just looks at him. He notices that he has dark circles around his eyes. His lips where dry. His skin just looks dehydrated. He wanted him to wake up so he can eat these apples so he can get better.

Bakugou reaches out for his hand and notices that it was cold. He didn't know how to completely control his quirk so he would've tried to warm him up but couldn't unless he wanted him to get hurt. So he put the plate of apples on the side table and got off the chair and went searching for a blanket.

There was an extra blanket in the closet. He grabs the blanket and gets on top the bed covers him and Deku.

"Katsuki they said it was okay so-."

When Katsuki dad came in the room. he saw that his son sleeping on the bed with Izuku. He wasn't sure how to react to this situation. Because it was really adorable but wasn't sure if it was okay so he just left him there for awhile.