c 2

Chapter two | The Twilight Zone.

Harry's POV

(WARNING LITTLE BOOTY ON BOOTY ACTION MIGHT SUCK! (DICK)

"Let's go," I growled tugging on his arm. We reached the  closet and I closed it.

"Uhm, can you just suck me off, Coach Ken says if I'm late to class class I'll have to help out in the library for a month." I groaned he muttered an 'okay'.

I could faintly see him bend down and unzip my jeans. He stuck his hand in my boxer-briefs grabbing my cock in his hand. He rubbed it a little before circling his tongue around the head.

He teased me and a whimper escaped my lips. He finally gave in and took me whole, sucking. He bobbed his head up and down and my hands eventually found their way to his hair.

The late bell rang.

Fuck it.

You only live once.

I fucked my self with his mouth. Good thing about Louis is that no matter how much he gagged he didn't stop.

I became frustrated.

Fuck Coach Ken.

"Fuck it," I muttered and pulled him up and attacked his lips. He seemed a bit surprised but kissed me back.

He finally caught on pulled away and pulled his pants down. I turned him around and spit on my hand. I rubbed the spit on my penis and spread his cheeks apart. I spit on my fingers and slowly slid them in him.

He grunted then whimpered. "Harry, please." I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

I pulled my fingers out and stuck my throbbing size at his entrance.

Grabbing his hips I pulled myself inside him and he moaned. I thrust slowly at first receiving grateful moans. "Harry," he moaned. That turned me on more which only made me thrust into him faster.

I grunted and my thrusts got sloppy and slower again. He came with a loud grunt and I came right after.

"Looks like I work at the library," I laughed as we both began putting our clothes on.

"Have fun," he chuckled and opened the door, walking out.

He didn't stutter nor did he look scared and nervous like he always did around me.

What is this, The Twilight Zone?