c 7

Chapter seven-month in jail.

Jordan's POV 0;

"How am I supposed to get him to have sex with me?" Harry whined. "Its been two fucking days!"

This boy has been nagging all day and its giving me a migraine.

"Seriously, Harry, just call Salma or something, she'll have sex with you no matter what," I suggested with a shrug.

He gave me the 'are you serious right now' face.

"Do you seriously think I'm that desperate.... to call her... just gross!" He rolled his eyes.

"You sound pretty desperate to me." I scoffed.

"You know what.." He stood up from his chair in the back of the library. "I'll call Sammy." He rushed out of the library almost tripping.

I sighed. Coach Ken said we had to assist in the library for month. Harry, busy having sex with Louis- I'm the only one who knows. And I, for just not wanting to go to practice.

:-:-:

Later Harry's POV

Right after I was done with Sammy, I left. Having sex with him just didn't work. It sucked, it wasn't what I was used to- who I was used to.

"Hey man, how'd it go?" Jordan smirked already knowing the answer.

"Fuck you," I crossed my arms.

He shrugged innocently and got back to stacking books on shelves.

"Wanna go to the bar on Saturday, get laid?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Nah, I can't." He frowned.

"Why not?" He groaned.

"Well, Louis gave me the notes, and I'm gonna need to spend Saturday studying." He shrugged.

Louis.

I scoffed. "Nerd."

"Hey, some people actually care about education." He rolled his eyes placing the last book on the shelf.

"When can I leave?" I asked.

"Uhm, about 5 minutes." Said Jordan who was now putting on his hoody.

This. For. A. Whole. Month.