c 9

Another two weeks later...

Chapter nine | Sorry doesn't change the facts.

Louis' POV

"Lou?" Brandon called from his seat behind me. Harry sat across from him.

"Pass!" I grinned brightly, showing off my teeth.

"90," he smiled. "Pass!" He held his hand up for a high five. I looked behind him at Harry who was looking down at his paper with a frown.

He sighed and turned it over, looking up. He looked me straight in the eyes and he looked.... Hurt? There were bags under his eyes.

Why though?

I looked away and turned back to the front of the class.

"Now that you've got your final exam test scores you can see what you did wrong or what you need to work on for next semester." The bell rang and everyone got up.

"Enjoy your semester break!" She shouted. Everyone rushed out of the door, ready to leave this hell hole. We'd be back in a week anyways.

"Louis!" Harry called behind me. Brandon was already out the door so I turned around.

"What?" I asked.

"We, uhm need to talk," Said Harry who was scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

I thought for a moment. Do I talk to him? It couldn't hurt, right?

I nodded.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the class, and out of the building, to his car. I got in with out questioning him.

-:-:-:-

Harry told me to sit on the couch as he went upstairs to change out of his tight ass jeans. He walked back down the stairs as I'm now texting Brandon.

Brandon: Where are you??

Louis: at Harry's house

Brandon: oh why?

I haven't told about mine and Harry's little affair.

Louis: just hanging out

I lied.

Brandon: oh alright. text you later den!

"Louis?" Harry had black sweats on and a white tee-shirt.

I looked up. "Yea?" He sat next to me on the couch.

Harry's POV

What do I say?

He hates me. He won't forgive me. I just know it.

"I-I, uhm," I shook my head unsure of what to say. "I-I'm sorry for hurting you, and for mistreating you, I guess,"

He narrowed his eyes not saying a word.

Louis

"Uh.... I just.. I need you, and I'm sorry, I'm pregnant, and I just really need you, Louis, god what am I saying?" He sighed, the last part coming out in a whisper, his glassy eyes glistening with the light.

Bullshit.

I needed him. I still need him but all I was to him was a toy, nothing more, nothing less.

"Louis, say something." He gripped his curls and tugged on them a bit. He was frustrated.

"You think that because you're pregnant everything is alright? 'Cos if you do, you're wrong. Nothing is alright. Everything is wron-"

"Louis, I know and I'm s-" Harry shook his head.

"No, Harry. Sorry doesn't cut it.... Just..." I sighed and shook my head.

"When did you become such an ass?" He glared.

"When did you care so much?" I shot back, distress clear in my voice.

"When I found out I was going to be a dad!" Harry shouted the tears already running down his cheeks.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and shook my head.

"I-I'm leaving," I muttered and got up, turning towards the door.

"You fuckin' pussy, fuck, I hate you."

And with that I left, what did I just do?

I thought leaving would be best and now I feel like its all wrong, it could've gone okay, but he most likely hates me.

He does hate me.

He said it himself.