c 6

Two Days Later...

Louis' POV

"Hey," Brandon smiled.

"Hey," I smiled.

"What's up with that Harry-guy?" He asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Oh. Where you goin'?" He asked following me.

"Library." I said. "Need to finish homework and turn in books."

"Oh, see you later then." He turned around walking in the opposite direction.

I walked into the quiet library, straight to the front desk.

"Oh hi, sweety," she smiled picking up her reading glasses putting them on. 

"Hi, Deborah!" I grinned. "I brought my books," I reached over handing her two big chapter books.

"Thank you," she said accepting them typing something on her computer.

~~~~~

As I'm doing my homework I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look over to see a boy with almost dark skin. He smiles. "Hi, I'm Jordan." He reaches his hand and I shook it.

"Umh, hi, I'm Louis." I smiled.

"I know, you're in my physics class.. With Mrs. Toscano?" He hinted. Oh! That's where I've seen him.

"Oh, hey." I said. He nodded and took a seat next to me.

"Yea," he smiled. "I actually came to ask if I could maybe borrow the lecture notes I missed yesterday? So I can copy them?" He leaned against the table.

"Yeah, of course!" I grabbed my backpack and took my folder out. I flipped it open finally finding the little packet of notes.

"Here," I gave him the packet and he took it.

"Thanks so much, promise I'll give 'em to you tomorrow." Said Jordan standing up.

"Take your time," I said and he nodded then walked away.

±·±·±·±·±·

Just a filler!! H.S. POV in the next chapter!!

Vote, fan!

± hazzyandloubear ±