Chapter 11

I pull her close to me then walk us up to the nearest counter. Our kiss gets deeper. While kissing I I lift Regina up a little and she wraps her legs around my waist. I walk her over to the table and set her ass on it. I pull back and we start to undress each other quickly. Once all our clothes are off I line up and push into her quickly. She lets out a deep moan. "Fuck Emma. Shit". I pull back a bit and push in again. Her hands are around my neck and she scratches my shoulders and she tilts her head back shouts out "YES".   I continue to do this a few more times. She feels so good. It's a very quick loving, sexual moment between us. I thrust harder and faster. Soon enough she cums and that sends me over the edge. I cum and we held onto each other tight. Her legs are still wrapped around me. We are trying to get our breathing back to normal when we hear two cars doors slam. "Shit". We both say at the same time. Regina's parents are home. We quickly get dressed. Neither one of us are wearing underwear. Just jeans and a shirt. I open the books on the table as Regina looks under the sink for some room deodorizing spray. Her parents know we have sex, but don't need to come into the kitchen and know we just did it. I grab a pen and sit at the table. Regina sprays the kitchen then tosses the bottle back in the cabinet and sits next to me. Less than a minute later her parents came walking into the kitchen. "Hey girls we brought dinner. I hope you like Chinese Emma because we have a lot of it".  Regina's mother Cora said then she smelt the air. "Did someone spray something in here?"  Regina speaks up. "Yes mother. Sorry. Emma tried to cook a microwave pizza for to long and burnt the heck out of it and it smelt god awful so I sprayed some of that stuff that you have under the sink". She looked at me and winked. "That's it Emma. You can no long do anything besides homework in my kitchen". I give Regina's mother a sorry smile then look at Regina and give her a little smirk. Her father just looks at us as he takes the food out of the bags. Regina and I helped to set up to dining room table with plates and silverware then we all sat down and passed the boxes around. Regina and I weren't that hungry because be had a sandwich not long ago, but it's Chinese food and her parents had all my favorites. I packed my plate with beef and broccoli, chicken fingers, some boneless spear ribs and a few other things. Regina looked at me and quietly laughed. She just made a small plate for herself. While we all ate Regina and I told her parents about what Dr. Hopper had told us about possibly being able to just take the classes we need to graduate. Her parents weren't that thrilled by the idea, but they were happy for me when I explained how I hate sitting there for hours on end. I finished my plate of food and couldn't help but go in for some more beef and broccoli. By the time I was done my stomach hurt and I could barely move. I tried to help with the clean up until Regina's father Henry asked to speak to me in private. I of course said sure and followed him to his office. "Have a seat Emma". I sit on the chair in front of his desk as he takes his seat behind the desk. "Emma do you love my daughter?"  I wasn't expecting that question but I answered truthfully. "Yes sir. Very much".  "I can tell that you do and I like how much happiness you have seem to have brought to her life".  "Thank you sir. She has done the same for me".   "My next question is, what are your plans for the future?"  "Well right now it's mostly working and school".  "That's wonderful but I'm asking about a few years from now. Where do you see yourself?"  "Well I've been thinking about what kind of career I'd like and I think I'd like to go into law enforcement. You know my dad is the Sheriff here and I like the fact that he helps people. I'm actually going to talk to him about that and hopefully he can show me a few things to help me make a decision".  "That's great Emma. I'm sure you will do fine at that. My next question is where is my daughter in this picture?"  "Well I hope very much that we are still together. Like I said, I love Regina very much".  "So you plan on a life with her. Maybe marriage? Kids?"   I smile at the thought. "Yes sir. I would like all of that".  "Has Regina told you her plans for college and career?"  "Yes. Excuse me sir but why are you asking all these questions?"   "I know what you and my daughter were doing before Cora and I came into the house. I saw the both of you getting dressed when I got out of the car". Embarrassment quickly washes over me. "Sir I'm sorry. I swear Regina and I have never done that in your house before. I didn't mean to disrespect you and your home".  "I believe you Emma but what happens to my daughters plans and yours if she gets pregnant?"  I never thought of that. Damn. "Well. I love your daughter and I would never leave her unless that's what she wanted. I promise that I will always be there to support her in any way I can. I would absolutely give up everything for her at any time and if I may say, if she did get pregnant anytime soon I would definitely follow her wherever she wanted to go to college. I can go to a police academy anywhere". I see a smile on the face of Regina's father. "I'm glad to hear that Emma. Thank you. And just so you know. I plan on having a similar conversation with my daughter". I nod in understanding. "Plus I'll keep your little pre dinner activities to myself and not tell my wife. No need to start a war". He laughs a little and stands up. We shake hands and leave his office and join our ladies in the kitchen. The left over food is on the counter to cool and as soon as Henry and I walk into the kitchen Regina tosses me a fortune cookie. I catch it and hold it in my hand and walk to her side and kiss her cheek. "You going to open your cookie my love?"  I smile and open the wrapper and take out the cookie. I crack it open and toss half in my mouth and look at the little fortune paper. "What does it say Emma?". Cora asked me. I smile as I read it to myself then I read it out loud. "A happy life is right in front of you". I look at Regina and smile. I give her a little kiss and a hug. Not long after Regina's parents leave the kitchen and Regina and I finish our homework.