Epilogue

Regina and I are slow dancing together. We hold each other tight as we sway to the slow songs I preprogrammed into my iPhone. We're in our living room. All the lights are off. The only lights in the room are from the candles that I lit while Regina was upstairs putting our youngest child to sleep. Today is our 15th wedding anniversary. Our friends offered to babysit for us but we wanted to spend time as a family and have dinner with our kids. Regina and I have 4 kids now. Henry is 10, Charlie is 7, Ava is 5 and Jake is almost 2. Over the years Regina has loved  her career path. After being a special education teacher for many years she decided to run for school committee. She won with no problem at all. She also became the principal of Storybrooke elementary school. I also moved up and became the Sheriff of the Storybrooke police department. We both love our jobs. It's a bit demanding at times but we both make everything work between our home lives and our jobs. I won't lie, we've had some trying times over the years but we always stuck it out. The few nights I spent on the couch were worth it for our relationship and family. Tonight Regina and I cooked dinner together as the kids watched a movie. We talked, and laughed like we always do. We had a wonderful dinner together as a family and then after the kids went to bed it was us time. So like I was saying, we're slow dancing in our living room. I've never stopped loving the feeling of holding her against me. She kisses my lips and then pulls her head back to look at me. "Oh my love. Happy anniversary. I love you so much. I'm so glad we decided to stay in tonight to have dinner as a family. This is all we've ever wanted and we have it all my love". She tenderly kisses me again then puts her head on my shoulder. I kiss her forehead. "Happy anniversary babe. I also love you so much. You have brought so much love into my life. I never believed I could have been so happy till I met you.  Thank your for that and thank you staying with me for so long. Thank you for carrying our children and taking care of them with me. I hope I have lived up to your expectations of a loving and supportive spouse".  We kiss once more and she smiles at me. "Oh Emma, we may have had our arguments but I always knew in the end everything would be fine. We love each other sweetheart and we both want wants best for our family". We kiss again as we still sway to the music. We continue dancing for about 15 minutes when Regina lifts her head off my shoulder. It's Friday night and it's been a long week for both of us so we decided to call it a night. Regina cleaned up as I blew out the candles. We made sure everything was locked up and the lights were off. We held hands as we walked up the stairs. We checked on our babies and then we got ready for bed. We shared a few rounds of great love making then we finally snuggled in together to go to sleep. "Good night my love". Regina says then kisses me. "Night babe". We share another kiss and then eventually drift off to sleep. I can't wait to see how the rest of our life turns out.

A/N.  Thank you everyone for reading and voting. I truly love it and appreciate it. 💕❤️