23

Ciara Mendes

                   For the past two days after what had happen in the store, Giovanni have been away for his meetings leaving me to myself for seven to eight hours both days. I have to admit that I had also considered what Evei had said about his meeting being nonexistent and had started to believe that her words were true. When he had indeed left at eleven forty five for his meeting that was delayed until twelve I started to believe that I had let my guard down.

      Fiji however is one of the most beautiful islands I have been to. The atmosphere is beautiful and calming which brings me complete peace. For the past two days I found myself waking up and just taking walks on the beach while breathing in the fresh air and meditating. I also had dinner for one yesterday at the hotel's restaurant which had me feeling gloomy instead of relaxed when I saw the different couples enjoying their meal. I ended up taking mine to go.

My phone vibrates next to me and the word 'boss' flashes across the screen.

"Ciara how is that interview coming along." Mrs Florence says getting straight to the point.

So far I have only asked him one question but Of Course I couldn't tell her that, we've been here for three days. Instead I lied "It's going great, I'll have everything ready for Monday morning."

"Excellent and I hope you asked all of the questions I sent you. I'm looking forward to reading your work Ms. Mendes."

Before I had the chance to say anything else she disconnects the call which did not surprise me one bit, that was typical Beverly Florence.

I could not get Giovanni to continue the interview since he always return late and went straight to his room complaining to be too tired. If I didn't know any better I'd say he's trying to avoid me but today would be different, my career is on the line.

Sending Navia a quick text asking how was her studies going I place the phone on the bed. It is now six fifty five and he is normally back by seven sometimes earlier.

Grabbing my phone for recording and the questions; I left the room and enter the kitchen. Grabbing a banana, a granola bar and a water I went to sit on the sofa.

    Halfway through eating the granola bar I heard the door opening. Without looking at him I say, "We're continuing the interview right now."

He did not reply so I turn my head to see him loosening his tie while looking at me. Swallowing the food in my mouth I look away from his intensifying gaze.

"Is that so?"

"Uh huh." I reply still looking away from him; staring at nothing in particular. For some reason I felt anxious as I hear the pitter-patter of his foot steps as he approach me. My eyes met his once I felt him sit next to me.

"And what will I get out of it?"

I narrow my eyes at him. "Are you being serious right now? It's pretty obvious that what you'd be getting is more publicity."

I watch as he run his index and middle finger over his left brow as he tilt his head to the side. Watching my every move. "I have enough publicity Ciara so try again."

I look away from him as my heart palpitates. What more could he want, normally people did interviews for publicity. Just like a switch was turned on my mind went back to that dream I had last night— I don't have anything to be embarrass about since he didn't even know what happen in said dream, yet here I was feeling all bothered.

Brushing the thought away my eyes met his.

"You tell me Giovanni what more can I offer than publicity?"

I watch nervously as he moves closer to me. His right hand moves towards my face and I shiver slightly as he brushes pieces of my disarray hair from my face. "Your time–"

He moves even closer, his palm now press against my left cheek. I swallow as I watch his face move closer as if he was about to kiss me. A smirk plays on his pink lips as he looks into my eyes. "Your soul–" he whispers against my lips.

He press a kiss below my ear, "And your body."

Giovanni Haynes

                  Her breathing increase as I place a light kiss on her cheek. "I have been dreaming of this from the first day I met you."

I raise my head in order to look at her beautiful face. Her grey eyes were wide staring at me and her luscious pink lips parted. Gripping both her legs I place them on the sofa and push her back gently as I climb between her thighs.

Hovering over her I study her attire. Her hair was in a mess, she was wearing a light pink shirt and purple dolphin shorts. She look absolutely ravishing. "Tell me you don't feel the same way and I promise that I will cooperate with the interview and leave you alone— for good."

Her eyes search my face as if she was looking for any truth in my words. It was nerve wrecking watching her just looking at me with those lust filled eyes instead of saying anything. "You're killing me here buttercup."

I lean forward and place open mouth kisses on her neck. I felt her relax underneath me as her fingers begin to run through my hair. I close my eyes as I relax at the feeling of her touching me—willingly. "I feel the same way Giovanni."

Hearing her words made me happier than I have ever been before. For the past two days I have been ignoring her, hoping that the weird feelings I have develop for her would go away but seeing her tonight as I entered the room increased those feelings by a million.

Wasting no time I press my lips against hers. I've waited so long to do this and as she bites my lower lip before sucking on it I knew it was worth the wait. Her fingers move from my hair to undo the buttons of my shirt as I suck on the skin of her neck so that she'd be reminded of what I'm about to do to her body days after.

I watch as she run her palms against my chest while biting her lower lip which drives me insane. "Not so fast kitten." I told her before removing her shirt and tossing it.

I stared astonish by her beautiful expose breast before matching the smile she wore as she slide out of her shorts. My eyes travel down her glorious body realizing that she was wearing purple lace underwear.

"So much better than my fantasies." I whisper in her ear.

Her eyes dilated with desire as she wrap her arms around my neck pulling me closer in order to press her lips against mine meanwhile I remove the belt from my pants. Ciara moan against my lips and wrap her legs around me pressing her core against my erection. Deciding I could not wait longer I remove my pants and boxers giving my !ick the freedom he so much desire.  

"Giovanni!" Ciara grasp as I tear her underwear to get it out of the way.

"Hush kitten it's replaceable ."

She moans and claw at my back as I slide into her temple and bite down on her lower lip.

Her eyes close as I thrust deeper into her warm wet sanctuary. "Open your eyes love." I say before kissing her chin.

Her beautiful eyes open up to look into mine as I go in and out of her, with her walls clenching around my manhood her eyes struggle to stay open.  The rawness mix with the pleasure and feeling of her skin against mine made me go deeper despite of her screams.

I have never done this without a glove before and I can't say I regret it. Ciara's temple was one that was forbidden and temptation drove me to succumb and now that I've entered it has become my favourite place.