Chapter 2: The chase is on.

(Authors note: Thank you for 5 votes!! Ok small..but it'll growwww!!! :3

Oh and I know they were running opposite directions so one of them *cough* Ink *cough* *cough* was going the wrong way..but Ink was just trying to find some help or somethin idk. Hope u like this!)

.
.
.
Inks POV:

Ughh my head...

I thought I was looking straight ahead but when I opened my eyes I saw a figure towering over me. Whoever it was, by the looks of it they had there arms leaning on either side of my head with their legs on either side on my body, pinning me down.

My focus sharpened on a person's face with a bright yellow glow clouding his face like the glitches around him as they tensed up. Hold on. Glitches? I know who that is!

Oh no...i know who that is...

"..." (glitching, tensing up, yada x3)

"O-OMG! E-ERROR?! O-OMG I-I'M S-SO S-SORRY! I-I-I DIDN'T MEAN T-"

He put his finger hovering over my mouth so I would just stop blabbering. I could feel my face heat up alot, and it got even worse when I focused my attention on Error. AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY!!! "whatever." Is what glitched casually out of his mouth. Despite they way he spoke, he looked and sounded like he was...

he was... about to..crash?

We stared at each other for a solid minute, although it felt like seconds when he pulled away. His eyes were so..pretty and mismatched...I didn't want him to go, I wanted to stare at them for a bit more.

.
.
.

NO!!! Nonononononononononono! I can't think stuff like that! H-he'll never love someone like ME! NOOO!!!!?

He immediately got off of me as our glare broke. He went to reach for my hand, but then pulled it back. I stared back at him wondering if he was gonna help me up or not.

"I'm not much of the..touching people who bump into me type." he laughed.

"Whatever you bumped into me to...knocking me over" I said, thinking he hadn't heard me.

He glared at me and I immediately felt a cold shiver run down my spine.

"N-Nevermind..." I murmured. Why did I think I could stand up to him?

"Well,that was rude." He stared at me with that..STUPID SMIRK ON HIS FACE! Ugh I hated him.

I mean what do I expect? He's just like that. Towards me..anyway.

"Yea, I'm the one that's rude." I helped myself up while he kicked my books towards me. He just stood there with a straight face, looking me dead in the eye sockets. We stayed quiet for a bit until I decided to break the ice.

"S-so..um..w-what class d-do u have?" I forget pretty easily so I needed to know.

He just completely blanked me, all while looking at the schedule that I lost already. Greaaaat.

"Hmm..Drama..ugh..whatever then." He muttered really quietly to himself but what I luckily caught was "Drama." Oh yea! I have that! I've got to go with him!

I don't know where the heck that place is. But he did. He looked me up and down, smirked at me, then proceeded to just walk off really slowly. He then started to pick up the pace ever so slightly.

Oh he ain't leaving me here. Challenge excepted Error. I could practically feel my eyes turn to stars and the sound of determination in my non existent ears.

He's gonna make a run for it.

I shoved my books into my bag quickly and started to follow him.

Then he walked faster.

So I walked faster.

He looked at me and I looked dead at him and started to run. He knew what he was doing!

I started to run to.

Then, with a final smirk, he all of a sudden paced off into a Usain Bolt like sprint.

HOLY TOBY FOX HE'S FAST!!

Immediately I started sprinting only to see but a small glimpse of him to follow.

"I AM NOT GIVING UP THAT EASY!" I sprinted even faster to keep up. The things I do for school. Trust me, this is worse than P.E. I could hear the music from the Drama room getting louder but not enough for me to know where I'm going.

Error was flickering between being out of sight and not being out of my sight. But his footsteps echoed across the floor. I finally caught sight of the door as he already making a sprint for it. I caught up with him just in time to make it through the door before he shut it on me.

I did it. I actually ran fast.

I was so out of breath that I was wheezing.

But I made it.

.
.
.

(Author: I could not stop laughing writing this! Anywaysss hope you liked this and c y'all later!)