Chapter 4: Meet the Guys.

Authors Note: Omg I didn't even realise what SOMEONE wrote in my first chapter. Apparently Ink doesn't have viles? Let's just say he has emotional mood swings for now, but no soul. How's. That for a change?

Anywayssss, What do you guys want to happen?
(Post day yesterday Ik but actually writing to finish, posting and writing a new one :3)

.
.
.

'That was beautiful guys!
*Laughter*
I ship it!
Error was supposed to be mine!
'yea, great job..Ink! And...Error!
Error and Ink..sitting in a tree..K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

We immediately bolted up from the sound of that and my face started to heat up again. Synch: N-NO! I-I HATE HIM!! I looked over at Error the minute I heard him glitching up again. I realised he was blushing and he looked at me for a split second before quickly averting his gaze as I did the same.

"Wow! That was..magnificent! I wish I had your confidence when I was your age! A+ for this class for the both of you! Class dismissed!"

I immediately rushed out and waited for Blue and Dream. It was way too awkward to be in the same room as Error right now.

"You did really well in the play!"

'That was Blue. He's supposed to be in a year lower, but he is way to smart for it. Even though he literally resembles a child. What I mean is he is really energetic, but still lovable and adorable all the same.'

"Th-thanks Blue!" Stuttering shyly back to him.

"I really liked the part where you and Error ki-

"I-I DIDN'T ACTUALLY KISS HIM! I-I KNOW IT LOOKED LIKE IT, B-BUT I DIDN'T!"

I kept on blushing because talking about him and I at that moment was so embarrassing.

"I-It's ok Ink! We believe you! Right Dream?" Blue questioned.

Dream was..currently looking at something...clearly more interesting.

Synch: "Dream?"

"Oh! Sorry..I was just...thinking..." Dream replied hesitantly.

"I-If you say so Dream." Shrugging it off.

"Anyways..Lets head off to recess guys!" Blue exclaimed, dragging us along.

"Ok! ok! we're coming!" Dream quickly replied while being suddenly yanked.

I giggled a bit at the sudden movement as we got dragged over to a nearby tree to just relax and talk.

... (Finally moving on to Error's/Nightmare's gang)

Error's POV:

I was looking out for Night and the others
because I had rushed out.

It was way to embarrassing to be in the same room as Ink right now.

I was just starting to walk out towards the field and wait for them there but I heard someone call me.

"Yo! Error~" I could tell it was Dust because of that stupid voice he used to mock people.

'Dust was part of our sort of gang. He was the more layed back chill person of the group. He plays basketball with me aswell playing on the same team as me. Which is great so I dont have to do this with no friends. Like everyone else, he doesn't give a damn about any useless shit going down.'

I whipped my head round and waited for them to come to me. I am not wasting my energy when the field is right here.

"ohhh shi-" I murmured while walking, being cut off by another call. "Heyyyy there loverboy."