Chapter 9: Mr. Boombastic

Great. I'm so careless I just destroyed my other chapter. I was gonna be on time, but now it gone. ;-;

Killer POV:

K. So I know I loved watching all the girls at cheerleading. But I always knew they'd NEVER let me in because I was a skeleton. How they'd tease me for attempting to join.

A-anyways.

I just got pushed into a changing room. And what I 'have to wear' is the best worse thing that's happened to me.

*after changing*

"You know, I wasn't really a fan of the clothes...BUT I LOOK FABULOUUUSSS!!!" I exclaimed, posing like those pretty girls from The Dancing Dolls. (The dancinnggg dolllssssss)

I was wearing a crimison red crop top and skirt which had a gold strip just below the end of the top and a stripe going down the side of my skirt. I was holding yellow pom poms to. (May draw)

But omg. I just had the most nerve racking thought.

"W-WHAT IF NIGH- I MEAN B-BOSS SEES ME IN...T-THIS?!" I immediately started blushing like crazy. Him of all people!

"Don't worry!" Dust reassured. Me breathing out a sigh of relief. He walked by my ear and stopped and whispered something

"Besides, It'll be his 'punishment' for being such a naughty boy towards you."

My face darkened with a large hue of red blush on my face. He wouldn't be wiping that smug smile off of that trash face anytime soon.

"P-punishment?! I-I-" He put a finger on my 'lips' before we could finish my infinite stuttering.

"We gotta get to practice Killer! Let's go meet Night~" Dust winked as he walked off towards the hall. He'd gotten change before he came to me and I don't play basketball.

"W-wait Dust?" I said and he halted to a stop. He hummed as a response to say he'd heard me. "D-did they really allow me in?" I questioned. I didn't just wanna barge in to the party uninvited.

"Wellll...I kinda injured a player when I kinda snapped at their leader and..your filling in...with the help of my forceful attitude of course."

"Heyyyy don't be so down! Just show em what you got!" (When you say yeaaaa I say noooo~ K I'll stop XD) He encouraged, feeling a bit better.

"Y-Yea! I'll show em that I am better than them! Let's go!" I perked up and started running outside to where they were practicing.

"C ya at the match! You got this!" Dust said as he sprinted down the hall to get to where he needed to be. I realllly hope this goes well, because this might be my only chance to get on the team.

And I realllly want to be on the team. (Yes Kills! Set an example for you and all skeletons!)
...

Ink's POV:

I was watching Error practice with his other team/friends and they hadn't noticed me yet. I watched how he ran across the hall, swiftly passing to his team mates, and scoring a record time. I let out a deep sigh of pleasure.

Shoot that was probably to loud. I hid with my back facing the wall. Still in total daze tho I slowly sank down and let out another sigh.

"Oh how I wish I could just talk to Error normally without blabbering s**t." I cursed to myself, pulling myself up so I could watch from a distance again.

"Well, you can try." I yelped at the sudden voice and started blushing hard when I realised Error was standing right in front of me.

"Oh! I-I um h-HEY E-error! I totally wasn't watching you! Noooo not at all!- I mean what type of person stalks hot guys- I MEAN your not hot- I MEAN that's a lie- hahaha I can be so funny ahaha END ME."