(10 days :D) also this poor bb..

I was just watching Errors origin, and remembering how much this would actually incorporate into the story.

So hey! Lets take note!

*All the times Aftertale sans/Geno/ and Error (THEIR ALL THE SAME PERSON THAT MAKES ME SAD) how this ONE PERSON has suffered:*

*Killed by the human (normal)
*Killed by the human many times (brink)
"Escaping death" (getting killed by the human) for the cost of his sanity, while also replacing Geno ("well I didn't think you'd go that far..")
*Having to face probably his bigger fears AGAIN, the human, who probably scared this bb to death about the thought of dying and erasing everything.
*He "escapes" the human, for the cost of going through INSANTY A G A I N (this time he remembers it. This is what he'll remember as what he suffered through, because any memory of Geno from the pain before would probably be forgotten, since the soon-to-be error won't remember Geno)

*Just to clarify, HES GOING THROUGH LOSING HIS SANITY T W I C E

*Now he's gotten into the anti void. He goes insane again.
*Just when he's about sit practically sit and mope for the rest of his time before finally getting corrupted, he reminds himself of how Geno wanted to erase that one timeline of his, because more people would suffer (the guilt really starts to rise here) and how there are now more timelines that are 'supposedly being needed to be erased' becuase the human keeps making new timelines of just killing and killing, which aftertale now claims as his objective to 'finish what he started' by destroying all these timelines (which would gradually build to d e s t r o y i n g  f u l l  a u s.

Note: I believe his original motive was to still save everyone, mostly more his brother, by destroying all the timelines, but this, new loss of sanity, I think he starts to lose that motive. Now destroying because he feels because those timelines were anomalies, so is everything else.

*Now this poor bb SUFFERS PRACTICALLY IN S I L E  N C E (only visible, or audible..heh, to everyone through destroying things, although blue could see he was hurting without having to hear everything) while finally keeping the motive to DESTROY E V E R Y T H I N G.

...
This bb has been through too much 😞😞

Count: 10 days :D
Hope yall haven't left yet! I think the story will be worth the wait :>