Chapter 5: Afterdeath Shall Reign

Authors Note:
I was craving Afterdeath today, after forgetting it while mentioning my fav ships, I've officially scolded myself enough to make this like 1000 words long. LETS DO THIS. >:3
.
.
.
Reaper's/Death's POV:

Apart from Error, no one had realised my disappearance. Those Chatterboxes.
I floated swiftly off the ground towards a certain someone I'd been wanting to see.

"Heyyyaaa Genoo~" I cooed, keeping my signature smug smile on my face.

He completely blanked me while writing in his book. He concentrated on his book harder to try ignore me. Mhm. Nice try.

"Sweetheart we both know that's not gonna work." I pointed out bluntly.

He flinched at the nickname I had given him and a red blush appeared on his face. But still, going strong, straight up ignoring me.

"I wonder if this mysterious creature speaks."

He groaned..stillll blanking me.

"Ohoho~ you wanna play hard to get hmm?~" I cooed again. I had a plan this time.

Still
"Last chance?" I decided to atleast give him a last chance to work with.

I saw him smirk as he continued to write in his book.

"You asked for it princess."

"And out the book goes and into my hands." Said while slyly pulling it way just a bit to be justtt out of his grasp.

"W-WHA- HEY! REAPER GIVE IT BACK!!"
As if he was really angry.

"Not anymore princess~" He attempted to grab for it but it was just..out of his...smol reach.

"Your really close~"

He took one final reach going on his tiptoes but lost his balance and landed....

Right on top of me.

"Aw, falling for Death again I see?"~
His head was buried into my chest as he repetitively hit me and squealed in pure embarrassment. His face was flushed with red blush.

"YOU BAKA! WHYMEWHYMEWHYME?!!"

"Watashi wa bakade wa arimasen!" (I am not an idiot!) Yea I knew a bit of Japanese. And apparently so did he because he knew what I said.

"Great..the idiot speaks Japanese." He muffled into my chest slowly looking up to me.

"Damn right senorita~" I winked at him and he got of me and looked away from me, still a blushing mess.

BELL 🔔

"Aaand that's game! One point Reaper, Zero points to the Geno bird." I tallied up in my head.

"Whaaatever, wise guy." And he snatched the book off me. I just raised my hands up showing I did nothing wrong.

I smirked as he walked off trying his best to get away from me. He turned around to see if I was still there and I just winked at him. He grumbled and what I caught was my name, so I assume he's talking about me. Silently laughing to myself, I watched until he turned the corner and left. "Welp, time to get to my class."as I floated off.

Geno's POV:
.
.
.
*In class*
"Holy Toby Fox he's hot." I dreamed . My cheeks warmed up just thinking about it, and I hate it. The way he makes me feel giddy inside, the way he makes my soul feel like it's pounding out of my rib cage, his hot, signature smirk, his stupid, stupid, STUPID flirting that still managed to make me flustered. I wish I could just-