Chapter 10: Game on!

Authors Note: FINALLY HALF TERM I'M GONNA BE WRITING LIKE HECK!! (Conscience: Ah shoot.Here we go again)

(2138 words whaaaattt)
.
.
.
I feel really bad for leaving Killer like that. That's not like me at all. I'm not supposed to run away from people! They're supposed to run from me! B-but he's different isn't he?!

What's this feeling then?!

I groaned out loud in frustration and I ended up smashing the basketball against the floor. Error had realised my outrage and had came up to me. I sat down on the bleachers and he did the same. Soon everyone else came.

"Is it Killer again?" He said bluntly. I could feel my self blushing but I didn't even care. I just groaned into my hands and I could feel their smug vibe.

"Hey. I heard from Dust that he has something planned for you~" He cooed.

I could tell that was Fell straight away from his aura. He was the more rebel type of us, but likes to do stuff his own way. Like Knuckles from Sonic X I guess.

I just groaned. "What could he possibly be doing to annoy me after me leaving him now?" I mumbled in my hands.
Everybody started laughing hysterically. I raised an eyebrow at their mysterious behaviour.

"What's so funny.." I stood up slowly, and everyone backed up. A bead of sweat rolled down Dust's head. Now I was really curious. I narrowed my eye at him in suspicion, buuuuttt he just wouldn't have it.

"Uhhhh..heh..heh..B-BACK TO PRACTICE GUYS!!" Dust ordered, as everyone sprinted down the hall away from me.

"YEP GOOD IDEA LETS GO!!" Horror shouted as everyone bolted half way across the hall. I hissed at all of them and after calming down, I went back to shooting and dribbling but on my own.

*5 mins before game.*

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 AND 1, 2.."

I could hear the girls reciting the cheer that we had go do. I could hear "Come My Way" playing, the song we had to dance to anyway. They all seemed so confident and there was just me, alone on the bench. I started to talk to myself.

"Killer. You can do this! Your gonna kick yourself for missing a great opportunity to to show everyone what you got!" I whisper shouted and pumped a small fist in the air.

"Don't lie to yourself Killer. You'll never make it to such a group of GIRLS cheerleaders like us. Even the COACH hates you! Don't bother coming out."

The cheer girls all laughed at me and went off to practice again. I wanted to cry, but the game was about to start. Should I really be going out there?

(I have no fricking idea when cheerleaders perform during a basketball game so I'm gonna make it before the 2nd half of a basketball game :p)
.
.
.
Nightmare POV

"NIGHT TAKE THE SHOT!!" The crowd cheered at the point I barely scored for the team.
"TWO POINTS TO THE FLOWEYS!!"

A shrilling whistle was blown not shortly after and we all got to the sideline off the court. While walking, Error walked beside me.

"What is up with your game today?! You've barely been getting these shots!!" Error hissed. I just sighed.

Thank goodness we knew each other well otherwise he wouldn't have immediately knew what the problem was. His tone softened and he looks at me directly.

"Night. Just focus on the game today k? We- I mean you can go talk to him after."

I nodded and went to the coach with the rest of the crew.