Chapter 11: Jealous

Authors Note:
...All I'm gonna say, is be prepared for what's coming up next.

HINT: I want Dream to like someone until I introduce Cross into the story. So like...
.
.
.
Seriously.
.
.
.
B-be prepared.
.
.
.
*BEFORE LE CLASS*

Dream POV:

I've always had this small crush on Ink.

He's so amazing and funny and cute that I couldn't help fall for him.

But he likes Error.

I saw Error walking past being happier than normal. And YES! I AM jealous of him!

YES! I HATE HIM, and how he took Ink away from me, and how I've liked Ink for ages! And how he just comes in and ruins my chances with my true love! And! And-

Something horrifying was boiling up inside of me, but it stopped when Blue called my name.

"Dream! Are you alright?! Y-your aura! And your arm!" I looked down and gasped at what I had just felt. I could see my arm had stopped covering itself in ink. And slowly disappear, my aura returning back to normal.

"OH MY GOSH!! I DIDN'T EVEN REALISE!!" covering my mouth with my hands, The wave of realisation hit me hard with the way I'd acted. I slowly removed them.

Why..why did I act like that? Was is because of my..my...

Jealousy?

Violently trembling, A faint dark green negative aura surrounded me

"Dream, what's wrong?" Blue said worriedly. I just shook my head. Disappointed, he walked off to go do whatever.

A black 'shadow' appeared infront of me. I hardly flinched at all, remembering that this was Nightmares way of teleporting.

"I could sense your aura of jealousy." He said bluntly. Curse his powers of negativity.

I shuddered at how much he knew me especially. He just started at me and I just laughed nervously.

It... didn't last long though.

Give it a few seconds, and I wasn't looking at him anymore, but the floor.

A long silence followed but he just stood there waiting for a response.

"Do I havvvve tooo?" I whined, I didn't want to tell him about my crush on Ink; but he just smirked and crossed his arms and I sighed, giving in. I took a deeeeep breath.

"IhavethishugecrushonInkandIamtoafraidtotellhimhowifeelnowbecauseofErroriwillgetrejectedandiamjealousofhimbecauseofthisstupidfeelingihavetowardsInk!"

...

Give it a few seconds Nightmare burst out laughing, and my face flushed a deep yellow from embarrassment. After a while, he wiped a tear and finally talked to me. What he said next made my face flush an even deeper yellow.

"Oh I know that! You have for years! It's so obvious!" He said between laughs.

"BROTHER!! WHY DID YOU MAKE ME SAY THAT IF YOU KNEW?!!" I muffled my voices and face in my hands to prevent me screaming at him.

"Heh. Cuz its funny. Anyways, you know the cherry blossom tree behind the school?" I nodded, looking back at him.

"Just go there at lunch and I'll sort it out. Anyways, you've got History with Ink. Go enjoy yourself loverboy." He half saluted before disappearing and left me there as I heard the bell ring. That's when I dashed to class.

Nightmare's POV

Yes. I just stirred up some drama. I live for it, and die with it. I know the damage I've caused may be pretty bad..but I'm Nightmare. What else can I do to keep myself entertained?