Chapter 6: The Killmare Tango? XD

I scold myself for forgetting to do this.

Shout out to my first ever reader: Katday_395

And FuntimeFreaks for making me an art piece and being a great person to talk to :3

Luv yall <3
Author's Note: Fun fact! I'm kinda obsessed with Killmare. People need to LEARN this ship is great!!! XD
.
.
.

Dust POV
So we are just sitting around, I was talking to Killer about the reveal of his crush, he was totally being a red hot mess about it, when I decided to ask him a bit more about Nightmare.

"So..what's hot about the Prince of Negativity over there?~" I teased, as I looked over at Night.

Horror and Night were fighting about something stupid like we always did about stupid stuff. Something about 'Yanny' and 'Laurel.' Night then shoved Horror and he fell, as he just stood there and laughed at him.

Killer was staring at Night as if he were the stars at..well..Night with a big doppy grin on his face. He immediately knocked himself out of his little daydream as soon as he caught on to what I had said.

"NOTHING!!" Everyone turned and glanced at him until we then heard Night reply. Night raised an eyebrow at Killer and him just laughed nervously rubbing his arm.
.
.
.
.
.
Everyone broke into snickering and laughing. They knew exactly what Killer was saying. And to make things even funnier...

Night.
had.
no.
I.
Dea.

He suddenly got up and walked over to Killer. Killer stood up and backed away against the tree, feeling that Night was probably going to do something to him.

They had locked eyes for a solid 30 seconds. Killer seemed to be having the time of his life just looking at Night.

Night on the other hand? He looked just plain old serious like he always did.

He did something that immediately caught everyone's attention. He shot his forearm against the bark of the tree, right above Killer's head, leaning on his arm. He spoke in his normal voice, since it was intimidating enough.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Error slowly holding up his phone playing something. As soon as I realised what it was I burst out laughing. It was that stupid jazz music they used for sappy love scenes.

"Look. If you don't tell me what this secret of yours is, I will find a way to get it out of you." Nightmare threatened in a hot but scary tone.

He started to blush even more just by being around him.

The fact he was supposed to sound threatening, but he sounded hot. Well. According to Killer, who seemed to be suffering from a case of lovestruck-itis. His eyes were literal hearts. He had this giggling fit once in a while. It was the first time I saw him all...nervous.

He somehow snapped out of it and he straightned, looking Night dead in the eye. Something we are all afraid to do.

"You. can't. know." Now it was his turn to be the badass. He poked Night in the chest like he was some sort of dead animal a kid stumbled across.

"I don't know if you didn't realise, But that. Wasn't. An. option." He had his mouth into a snarl as he did a deep, clicking growl like the fierce predator he is.

Killer remained eye contact. Nightmare hissed as he almost stuck out his tongue. He has that problem, being metaphoricaly part snake because of his ferocious characteristic.