Chapter 07

I can't move at all. My body is so thin compared to his masculine body, so every struggle I make is pointless. Tears pool my eyes because of both physical and mental pain.

"Don't. Scream." He removes his hand from my mouth. 

I know I probably shouldn't, but I can't just stay silent. He leans away from me towards the cloth rack next to the bed. I take this moment to scream. 

"HEL-"

He slapped me hard across the face so fast that I didn't even see it coming. He stuffs a small towel in my mouth in a way that I can't move it. 

"I told you to shut. The, fuck. Up!" 

The cheek he just slapped hurts so much and also now that my mouth is opened on a weird way, that hurts as well. I can't believe this is even happening. I would have thought it was a dream if I wasn't feeling any pain right now.

Using just one hand, he lifts up my T-shirt and pulls it over my head. Taking his other hand away from my wrists, he grabs the T-shirt and tie my hands together to the bed post. I struggle but he is too strong for me. I tried to moan loudly but with the towel, it really hurts to even try. With my legs pinned down, I can't properly move my body to hit him anywhere.

I can't believe this is happening. Tonight wasn't suppose to go this way. No.

I can feel my bare breasts hitting the cold air. I didn't think to wear a bra to bed tonight.

My whole body goes cold from the way his eyes take me in. His lust-filled eyes doesn't leave from my chest for a long time.

"Wow!" He breaths out. 

He cups one in his hand and give it a squeeze. Tears prick my eyes. His touch isn't that rough but right now, everything hurts. His hand then goes down my stomach and reach the waistband of the pants. He pulls them down together with my panties as his hand goes lower. 

I don't really know what he did but when he stands up next to the bed, my legs are tied together  from my pants. They aren't tied to the bedpost. Realizing that I move my legs, turning my body both sides while trying to scream.

He slapped me again. The shock and pain of that stopping my body from moving.

I'm aware of the fact that I'm completely naked. But I don't care about it much cause I'm busy thinking of a away to get myself away from all of this. It's not that I don't care but more like I-can't-think-about-that-right-now-or-I-might-lose-it kinda thing. 

I know my options to get myself out of this are close to none but a flicker of hope is dancing inside of me.

I look around the room, around the bed trying to find anything to use or maybe even anything that I could reach. But my hands are tied tightly to the bed post and I can't even move them an inch. Why didn't I keep a stick near my bed to use at times like this? 

Veron removed his shirt and then his pants. 

I give up my attempt to find anything. Breathing through my mouth shakily, I close my eyes, not wanting to see what's going to happen. Tears roll down my cheek. 

I don't think. I don't move. I stay there completely still. But I'm aware of the fact that right now, I'm completely vulnerable. 

His hands fumble with my legs, where they are tied and he ties each of them to the two corners of the bed post so that my legs are spread.

I hear him suck in a deep breath but I don't open my eyes to see what he is doing.

I'm completely naked, with my legs spread wide in room with a guy that I, now, hate so much.