chapter 6

Lisa Harrington Saltzman POV

Evan Raymond Parker ?!
Yes, it's none other than Evan Raymond Parker.

"Evan ?"
As soon as those words left from my mouth I regretted them as Hazel was looking at me raising her eyebrow questioningly.

" What?
Why are you looking at me like that ?" I asked her slightly uncomfortable as you know I don't talk about men especially don't talk about men especially men!

What?
Y"ou know him already? " She asked me narrowing her eyes at me.

" Yes!
I know him . " I replied.

How do you know him? She asked again in a questioning tone.

It's a long story! I said to which she immediately replied,
How long?

I didn't answer but I just fake glared at her and before I can say anything to hazel, Evan started nearing by taking larger and largest sips from the bottle .
Does he drink?
Evara never mentioned about this .
Is a regular or an occasional drinker?
How many units will he drink or how much milliliters does he drink?
What about his liver and heart condition ?
I just don't have a positive opinion on regular drinkers and I don't at all encourage drinking. As alcohol and smoking are the major enemies of human body.  Now seeing Evan with the bottle in his hand I kind of didn't like it and I don't know why its affecting me more than it should effect me generally as I don't care about people's social habits.

"Get out !
Get out of the car..!" He started shouting while still holding the bottle of Bourbon and taking larger and larger sips from it.

"Is he crazy ?
What is he doing?
Is he a psychotic killer?
Will he kill us?"  Hazel said panicking.

"No!" I shouted.
"No he is neither psychotic nor a killer and for your kind information he will not kill us." I said angrily. I don't know why I am getting angry hearing those words for Evan from Hazel. I looked it Evan and he is standing at the side of car door. He is shipping from the bottle and then knocked on the door window shouting,
" Get out ...get out ..!"

"Why is he shouting like that?
Come on start the engine.
Let's go from here, It is dangerous to stay with this drunkard !" Hazel said in a rushed tone.

"No!
How many time should I tell you Hazel that he is not dangerous.
He is just not in his senses !
Can't you see that ?
I am not starting the engine and I am not going anywhere until I drop him home safe and sound ." I said and was about to get down but stopped when Hazel asked,
"Why?"

I stopped me in my tracks .
Why?  I couldn't answer her as I myself was searching for the answer to the question which my inner self asked before Hazel did.

I remained silent and closed the door thinking, why Lisa ?

"What are you thinking ?
Did I asked you something wrong ?" She asked me and I nodded my head in No using my axis bone as I couldn't answer her. I was in my thoughts but I got back to present when I heard the thundering sounds of clouds.
Perfect timing !
Isn't' it?
The thundering sounds got increased along with his pounding on the car mirror shouting that ,
Get out , get out of the car.

Hazel looked at me questionably and I nodded to her to get down . She got of the car and as I was about to get out but stopped when I heard another thunder.
I just hate thunders it makes me shiver every time and I don't get any positive vibes from it. I was shivering like hell and another thunder roared to which I closed my ears and eyes tightly .

I opened my eyes and took out of my hands from my ears only to hear Evan saying ,
"Why are you here at this time of night ?
Don't you know it's dangerous to roam around in a city like that at this time and can't you see it's about to rain and who the hell is driving?" He asked taking the sip from the bottle.

"Ma'am...!" Hazel whispered panicked to which he repeated saying,
"Ma'am?  That means a women?
Are you both crazy or
Are you both drunk?"  He asked in a serious tone behaving like it was us who are drunk instead of him.

"Is she who is behind the steering wheel?
Tell her to get out of the car.
I will give you guys lift." He said and I got out of the car.

I got out but he can't see me there as it was dark due to the thunderstorm there is  a power cut in that area. I turned off the headlights of the car before getting down .

"Do you have a car ?
I can't see any?" Hazel asked to Evan and I slowly walked towards  them and stood behind Hazel. Frankly speaking hiding behind her as Evan was busy thinking about the question which Hazel asked him a moment ago.

"Nopppe !" He said popping the P in a cute way. He is looking cute.
No! Actually more cute than the eight year old while pouting.

" What?
You don't have a car and you are offering to give us a lift as we already have a car.
Are you crazy ? " Hazel said in a sarcastic tone to which he replied again with,
''Noppppe" and this time popping P more making the weird sound.

"Follow me !" He said and started walking and stumbling. Though he was stumbling he was walking faster than us . Hazel quickly ran behind him and I followed Hazel trying to control my smile . I don't know why but I find this situation really very funny.

"Now Don't tell me we are going to walk and you are giving us lift by making us walk beside you. " Hazel said slightly irritated to which he left out a laugh and said,
" OMG!
You Are A Very Intelligent women! How do you know that ?
I was exactly thinking to do that !"

As soon as the words left his mouth I can see Hazel's mouth is hanging and his answer bought a curve on my lips which I immediately covered up though I wasn't visible to him.

"What?
Really ?" Hazel asked in a horror tone.

"Yupppp !" He again replied popping the P.

"Come on, Walk fast !
We have a long way to go !
By the way where should you go?" He said and she should there in horror and I am unable to control my smile which is trying to escape from my lips.
Trust me I didn't smiled this much this whole day .
Yes,  I fake smiled but now I am really smiling much more than I smiled the whole day but just in a time span of five to six minutes.
Strange!
Isn't it?

"Does he really want to drop us by making us walk? " Hazel asked in shock to which I just shrugged shoulders .

Hi dear aliens.

How is the chapter?

Please comment your thoughts on this.

This book will not have many words but I can say it has many chapters.

Ignore grammatical and typing errors.

Enjoy reading.