chapter 11

OK... I have gone crazy in my cravings of your comments!
Bare with me..
Please...

Lisa Harrington Saltzman POV

"Lisa.. I know it's you and not Evara as Evara is dead and I killed her as you said last time. " He said and I immediately turned around only to look at him if he was real or was I just having a nightmare.
For the first time in my life I wished that it was my nightmare and I will woke up panting and screaming but it's not!
It's the reality which I should face .
I looked at Dad's face but it was neutral  without any emotions.
Sorry.. I know I shouldn't be calling him dad anymore as he was not My dad but Evara's . I only pretended to be her . I know Evara is Evara and I am me and I shouldn't compare both of us for the love we were getting. Even though the love I got belongs to Evara. Even after her death Evara helped me to get the love which I didn't even dared to dream off.
What will happen now?
What should I do?
Part of me said run, Lisa, run. This is your last chance before you end up in police station and the good part of me shouted, no Lisa.. Don't run. You didn't do anything wrong. Just talk to him and listen to him. Ask him what he remembered.  Suddenly I realised if he was fine ?
How did he react after knowing the truth? I was in my deep thoughts but I came out when I heard dad's voice. Sorry Mr. Saltzman's voice.

"I am fine. I know you are not my Evara but you are Lisa . You must be doubting how it happened. Then let me tell you that Evara could never and ever win the game on me like you did yesterday. You know she hates chess and it even took  her more than two months to remember all the rules of the chest.  I know she hated chess with passion but i just forced chess on her everyday like I forced everything on her and like everytime my Evara used to loose it everyday.  Until yesterday I was thinking you are my Evara but you are not my Evara as my Evara could never win on me in the past twenty years though I was training her when she was five years old .
I know you are not my Evara when you won with in just two months span. I know you cannot be her as you are Lisa !
Lisa Harrington!" He said and I immediately turned my back to him and took a step ever from them.  I know that's what I should do. I should leave before he literally throws me of the the house.  I looked at Mrs. Saltzman who was already in tears.
Yes , from now on I should call her that again. Of all these the best thing is I don't need to act like Evara anymore but what hurts is I should not call them mom and dad anymore.

With unshed tears in my eyes I started walking away from home . I called mom and dad from the past 2 months. I stopped in my tracks when I heard a cracking voice.
"Lisa will you be my daughter ?"

I quickly turned around not understanding what he said or what I listened or what am I imagining? Is he kidding on me or was he planning to take me to the police that I bluffed him! 

"I am really sorry to ask you like this in this way but I know your parents are not alive and you are living alone from the past 12 years and I am really very very sorry for digging about you without waiting of you to tell me about you but what to do I want you to be my daughter forever not only just by heart but by name and by papers.
So, will you please accept David aka me, as your father and Samantha as your mother and will you give us a chance to fulfill our dream of having a daughter again?
Will you give me a chance to understand this daughter better when I terribly failed in doing with my Evara!" He said in a cracking tone . I looked at mom and her tears are flowing non stop and she looked at me with so much of love and affection in her eyes that my biological mother never ever looked at me in the way. That loving look was all I craved all these years but today one of my dreams got fullfilled.

I couldn't control the tears flowing like a  water fall from my eyes and my voice got lost in happiness.  I didn't know I was nodding my head in Yes, until mom and dad hugged me crying with happiness.  I wish I could stop the moment right now and be like this happy forever. You know that was first time in my life when I cried with happiness instead of sadness .
Mom wiped my tears away and I wiped tears flowing from mum's eyes .

"I am very jealous that you two are already bonding without involving me ." Dad complained like an eight year old pouting . Me and mom smiled at his childish nature and twe both wiped off his tears away. Dad smiled and cupped my cheeks and said,
"I had already lost one daughter know I want to give all the happiness in the world to you which I couldn't give to my area and this time I promised myself that I will try to understand you and stand with you in whatever decisions you take for yourself.
God gave me a second chance. I hope I will not screw it like I did when he gave me the first time."

" You won't! I trust you dad !"  I said holding his hand. Mom and dad hugged me again and kissed on my forehead. Now I got my family which I always dreamt .I have a loving and caring parents.

Before 2 months If anyone had said that I will get a mom and dad in New York city I would have given them a are you crazy look and would have advised them to join in a psychiatric ward or maybe I would have took personal interest and would have confirm that they had joined in the psychiatric ward but today I got what I didn't even dared to dream of a perfect family.
A Mom and A Dad !