Not an update !

Hey guys..

How are you?

I'm fine and not fine too !

I know you guys love me and are waiting for the update which I was lagging but trust me I badly wanted to give the update but I can't!

I am completely messed up these days and I don't know what's going on around me as people will always be playing and planing behind us. I'm at present at the same situation and I am trying very hard to get myself out of it and lead my life with happiness and peace.

By the way I am thinking to update when my mind is all cleared  up and when I will completely be out the mess some one created and is continuing creating without giving up on me.

By the way, WHY ME?

I have a tradition.. Do you know what?
Off course.. How could you !
The problem is.... I will always have a starting problem. Some thing or the other will surely go wrong and wrong when I start anything!
I don't know why but, Yes! It always does!

On the middle of everything I am and my birthday is stuck !
My birthday is tomorrow.. September 16th.. I don't know what I should do..
I am still confused how to celebrate the day by getting out of all this mess!

Don't worry...

Your update will be ready soon...

I will not make my problems affect you guys..

Don't forget me..

Keep smiling..

Love you guys for supporting and being there for me always ...

Last but the least..
Plz do a favor for me ,
I know you all like silent reading..
But plz tell me how u feel about my stories.. Destined Destiny, Fatal Fantasies, your favorite Hearted Heartless and on going Committed Commitments
May be your words can boost up my drowning energy and confidence...