♡-[𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕤]

- - - -

- - - -

Your eyes were focused on the ceiling in front of you, Tamaki's arms lazily wrapped around you as he slept. However, you were having a sleepless night.

It wasn't rare for you to have sleepless nights. Just annoying.

You felt Tamaki's body twitch suddenly, your head rolling over to look at Tamaki. His once peaceful face was gone.

His eyebrows were furrowed, his lips trembling as his eyes were squinting shut. His grip on your body had tightened, concern washing over you.

"No," he whispered, his fingers clutching to your desperately. "please don't!"

You realised he was having a nightmare, your hand rocking his body to wake him. "Don't touch her!" He whimpered out, your hand now rocking him a bit more violently.

His eyes snapped open as he shot up, tears brimming at his eyes. "Tama!" You wrapped your arms around him, sobs slipping out of his trembling lips.

"It's ok, I'm here. It was just a bad dream, shh it's ok." You wiped the tears falling from his eyes, running a hand through his slightly knotted hair.

He sobbed into your shoulder, your arms wrapped around him as you peppered kiss all over him. "Y-You d-died!" He sobbed out, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"No it's ok, I'm ok. I'm here! Look at me, I'm alive, it was a bad dream, it's ok I'm here." You repeated, doing your best to calm him down.

"Shh," you cooed softly, your embrace becomer tighter as your heart ached from his state. "It's ok Tamaki."

After a few minutes of crying, he finally calmed down. His head was still buried in your neck, his breathing slowly returning to normal.

"You ok?" You slowly pulled away, cupping his cheeks and making him look at you. You wiped away the excess tears, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead.

He shrugged making you kiss his forehead again. "Remember, it's just a bad dream. I'm ok, nothing actually happened. It's not real." You gently said, pulling him into another hug.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

He shook his head, biting his lip nervously. "Ok, do you want me to make you some hot chocolate?"

"B-But it's t-twelve, w-wouldn't you w-wake everyone u-up?" You chuckled lightly, kissing his cheek. "I'm pretty sneaky, bunny." You winked before leaving to make him so hot chocolate.

You walked back up, focusing on not spilling the two cups of hot chocolate in both of your hands. You opened the door with your foot, only seeing Tamaki sleeping again.

Poor bub, he must be exhausted. A small frown formed as you placed the cups of hot chocolate down on your desk, walking over to the sleeping Tamaki.

"Hey, bub? Wake up." You cooed, rocking him slightly. His eyes fluttered open slowly, your face appearing in front of him.

He slightly jumped at how close you were, a blush tainting his cheeks. "I brought you hot chocolate, and woke nobody up! How cool am I?" You cheered, a toothy grin spreading across your face.

The grin made butterflies immediately swarm into his stomach, his blush growing darker. "I mean you did wake me up, "He chuckled softly, as you nodded. "True."

You handed him a mug, taking a sip of your own. He thanked you softly before taking a sip. "Mhm," he softly moaned at the taste.

You smiled, continuing to drink your hot chocolate. You felt the warmth of the hot chocolate warm your insides, making you a bit scared.

"You feeling better?" You asked, sitting down on your bed again. "Much better." He smiled at you, making you feel giddy.

"Have I ever told you that your smile is absolutely adorable?" You complimented him, making his entire face go beet red. "A-A c-couple times."

You kissed his warm cheek, finishing your hot chocolate as you patiently waited for Tamaki to finish his own. 

"Let's go to sleep now, I'll be next to you the entire time. I don't care if one of the teachers catches us." You murmured, wrapping your arms around Tamaki.

He kissed you softly, making your chest explode with happiness. You cupped his cheeks, deepening the kiss feeling how warm his cheeks were from the continuous blushing.

"I love you, Tamaki."

"I-I love y-you too, y/n."