Chapter 7

Y/n's P.O.V

As I finished taking a shower by myself, Hwenji and Daniel said they'll be buying foods. I requested chips too

As I entered the living room I saw luggage displayed there. I saw a name and its Hwenji and Daniel's luggage.

I guess they'll be moving out now.

But the living room was empty tho.. I didn't see any maids, guards, Taehyung or Chae.

I swear I get a bad feeling about that Chae girl..

"Ow!" Taehyung's deep voice echoed around the living room and to the hallways. The voice was coming from upstairs.

His room.

As I made my way upstairs, My legs started geting wobbly and my heart was beating fast. I had to distract myself from noticing new furniture in the house.

They were really beautiful and I bet Hwenji bought them.

"Hurry!" I heard his voice again. I was now infront of his door.

My hands were trembling and my stomach was shaking inside. I can't really tell what's happening with my stomach..

My heart, Well its beating much faster than earlier.

I knock on the door and opened it, I opened it so wide that I heard the door knob hitting the wall from behind

I saw Chae placing a bandage around where Taehyung was shot. Which is in the chest. Taehyung's chest were exposed

"O-Oh! Ms. Y/n!" Chae started panicking and quickly closed the first aid kit and stood up

"What happened?" I asked

"Babe, I needed help in bandaging my wound. It was bleeding so bad, I was going to call you but you were still in the showers. Good thing Chae walk passed my room " He changed into his clothes

Well okay.

"I hope you're not mad" He showed me his box smile.

I turned around and looked at Chae, She was avoiding eye contact. But when I caught her looking at me I nodded at her

"Thank you"

Just cut your bad thoughts about her Y/n... She's just doing her part. If I were the one injured I needed someone who I can run into to help me, Even if it's not the person I was expecting to help me.

She nodded and walked away, Still her head is glued on the ground.

"Thank you too" Taehyung caught me by shock, He suddenly hugged me and kissed me. My stiffed body started relaxing

"Hwenji and Daniel are near. Let's wait for them downstairs" I said

"You go there, I need to do something" Taehyung looked around his room

"Maybe I could help. What is it?"

"No, Babe.. This is my job. You can relax downstairs and wait for them. I'll be following"

I nodded and left his room. But ofcourse, I didn't go downstairs immediately. I had to stay for a moment

I was just curious what Mafia boss' are doing.

"Dang.. She thought she could fool me"

I heard him say.

She

I crashed my eyebrows together and think hard. Who is Taehyung talking about?

Then, Something caught my eye. I saw Chae looking at me from downstairs then turned away.

Her expression was something I had never seen before. She was glaring at me ..

She had something to do with that..

I walk downstairs, almost running and didn't want to be suspicious then I'am already earlier.

“Y/n!” My search for Chae was interrupted when  I heard a familiar voice coming from the entrance door.

I turned around and saw Jungkook.

“It's shocking to see you here” I smiled “Well It's been so long since I saw Hwenji Noona and I think I should visit her”

“That's nice”

“Where's Hyung?” He look around the house “He's doing his job and I think we better not interrupt him. Y'know Mafia boss' job.. They're quite dangerous and we don't want a baby to get involve”

Yes, Jungkook.. I mean it. I mean the baby is you.

“Why would you involve a baby?! Now everything just turned dark”

“Exactly. That's why avoid him whenever he's busy. Also Hwenji is not here”

I head to the dining area and saw many plates already prepared on the table. We're just.. 5 people. 6 including Jungkook.. But if the maid's wants to join they can.

“I think we can squeeze in one baby--” I turned around and stopped myself from talking. Jungkook's nowhere to be found.

“J-Jungkook?”

Where did he go? Didn't I just said Hwemji is not here? Where would he find her?

“Babe” Taehyung popped in front of me and hugged me by my waist “You look terrified.. Why?”

His stare always gets me.

“Jungkook.. He's missing” His eyes suddenly turned big and he grabbed his phone “Where did the members last saw him?” He tapped his feet on the ground

“N-No, He's missing here. Taehyung, Jungkook visited and just vanishe--”

“You scared me”

“well Jungkook scared me. This house isn't just a house but a castle. He'll get lost,” I looked at him worriedly “Does he know every inch of this house?”

“Yes.. I guess”

“What Taehyung?! You didn't tour them before?” I raised my voice a little bit “Babe, Why are you so worried? Jungkook finds his ways”

I don't know Taehyung.. I can't take this weird feeling off of me. I've been saying so many times that I feel like something wrong around here.

Everyone could be in danger, Taehyung getting shot, Then Chae came and she was looking at me like she could kill me earlier and then Jungkook.

Ughh.. I hope Taehyung feels this too

“I can't take this. I'll find Jungkook”

“Y/n, You don't know the shortcuts or other rooms in this house. You might get lost” He stopped me and death glared me. I was staring back

Soon, I heard footsteps “Y/n? Taehyung? Are you guys safe?” Hwenji popped behind Taehyung-- looking so worried.

“We're here. Why?” I look away from Taehyung.

“Thank god you guys are safe..” She sat on the chair, Panting so heavily.

“Why, What happened?” Taehyung looked at Daniel.

Daniel was the one who was sweating so bad and he is panting much more heavy than Hwenji.

“We almost got shot”

See? Now I want everyone around me safe.

“Taehyung, We gotta find Jungkook” I turned Taehyung by grabbing his shirt

“Alright, Gather everyone in the dining area.” Taehyung looked at Daniel and they nodded at each other

Both Jungkook and Chae suddenly went missing..