Chapter 14

Y/n's P.O.V

I think I drank too many water that it made me go back to the bathroom so many times. I also think it's because I'm that happy and nervous because I got away from Jimin.

When he walk passed Jungkook's door , He took me by shock and made me close the door so sudden. I had to hide under Jungkook's bed. Luckily, Jimin left the door open.

It made me escape the room without being noticed by anyone.

I drank another water when Taehyung holds my wrist. I looked at him “Hmm?”

“That's enough water for you”

“But waters good for the body--”

“Sometimes it isn't” He glared at me. He never let my wrist go “Taehyung I'm fine I promise”

“Where did you go earlier?”

“Earlier?”

“All of us are already in the garden while you were the one left inside the house. Are you the one responsible for the ghost thing Jimin is talking about?”

Shit shit shit

I blinked many times “Ghost thing? What's that? What did Jimin said?”

Just keep the act going Y/n.

His eyes never leave mine and his grip tightened around my wrist “Taehyung you're hurting me” I tried getting out of his grip

“Let's go. We're going home--”

“But I still want to stay!”

“That's an order Y/n! Now let's go” He drag my wrist and made me stand up. I bit his hands which made him let go “I said I still want to stay!” Everyone in the party stopped what they are doing and looked at us

What has gotten into Taehyung?

“Taehyung let her stay. I'll be the one dropping her off to your house later” Namjoon pat his shoulder

Taehyung took a deep breath and nodded “Alright.. I'll be staying then”

He sat down again.

“Uhm.. Uh guys there's still foods inside the house. All of you help me get them out here” Seokjin ordered.

I sat down again, infront of Taehyung. My eyes never leave him. I'am trying to read him but I just can't.

“Taehyung,” I called out his name. When I didn't got any response, I hold his hand. Rubbing them with my thumb “I'm sorry I acted like a jerk earlier” He avoided eye contact

“I understand”

“Y/n please don't put yourself in danger” Finally he looked at me. I was lost in his eyes “I'am not”

“Ofcourse you're smart enough to get away from Jimin earlier” He giggled. I don't know... I'm stuck between telling him the truth or continuing my act.

I just want to know what's in that locked drawer.. Jungkook's been.. Uhm.. How do I say this.. Well He knows something about what's happening today.

And I think that drawer, Inside it is some files .. I don't know just something to do with me and Taehyung's situation.

“So tell me babe, Why did you snuck inside Jungkook's room?” I saw his smirk “Taehyung I don't know what you are talking about. After I got out of the bathroom I went to get some water in the kitchen”

“and?”

“And that's when I got here just to be greeted by Jimin hugging me so suddenly and talking about ghosts. Plus Taehyung, I know what privacy means, I also know how to apply that”

“Very smart babe”

Just be convinced Tae! Don't be too smart and force me to tell the truth!

“Very smart? Alright then, How could you tell I'm the one who snuck inside Jungkook's room?”

He shook his head “I don't know.”

“Then--”

“I was trying to manipulate you and make you reveal yourself. But I guess that didn't work, So I believe you” -Taehyung

“Then let's get on the party” I was about to stand up when he speak

“But you were trying to be defensive”

“Taehyung, Anyone who will be accused to something they didn't do would be defensive too. Being defensive doesn't always mean you hide the truth to someone, it also means you were fighting for the truth” I stood up “Now let's stop being a smart-ass here and enjoy Kookie's party”

“That's a one reason why I had fall for you.. You always know where you will side. You always know what to say” Taehyung chuckled “Alright, Let's not ruin Jungkook's party”

He stood up and walk over to me. He reached his hand out “Will you dance with me?”

I smiled “Why not?” I take his hand and he placed his hands on my waist. Suddenly, The song changed. This was a disco song earlier but now it's Hold me tight

And I know Hoseok is the one responsible for it. Oh Hoseok.

--------

Author's P.O.V

“Boss His with Y/n. They're currently celebrating Jungkook's birthday” One man reported to his boss. Their boss turned around and placed his cup on the table “Let them have fun”

“What will our next move be boss?”

His boss smirked “I want something surprising. This will make Taehyung get distracted from his duty for being the Mafia boss”

“Don't hurt her that badly,  Just punch her here and there” He ordered.

----------

Y/n's P.O.V

The party yesterday was successful and we had a fun night. They had a mini concert last night and it was a memorable night. I reach my hand over to Taehyung but no one's beside me

Aww..

I closed my eyes again and tried going back to sleep when I heard shattering of glasses. It made me open my eyes so quick and run downstairs.

I heard Taehyung's voice. He was yelling from the dining area.

“Didn't I already made myself clear?! I said I don't want to see you!”

I run over to Taehyung and hold his arm “Taehyung calm down”

“Y/n let me go, I need to teach this girl a lesson--”

“Take Chae out of here, Go!” I look at the maid and pointed outside the door but they weren't moving “Go!!” I repeated

Still, They didn't move.

“Get my gun” I heard Taehyung say. I look at him with my eyes widen and look at the maids. One walked away to get a gun

Shoot..