Chapter 16

Hwenji's P.O.V

"Do you think Taehyung will introduce Y/n to everyone?" I placed my hand on Daniel's thigh. He looked at me "Ofcourse babe, Y/n will be Taehyung's wife soon. Taehyung had plan everything out"

I nodded.

When we arrived at the destined area, We got out of the car. Daniel got out first and reach his hands for me to take and got out of the car.

I saw everyone in fancy suits and stunning dresses. I'am already used to these type of reunions. My dad has been taking me so many reunions before.

"Daniel!" My head and Daniel's turned to where that male voice came from. I didn't recognize him

"Jihoon!" Daniel hugged him and pat his back "Yoo long time no see! Where's Tae?" He look around

"He will be following. Jihoon meet my fiancé, Go Hwenji"

I smiled and bowed, He did the same "Such a beautiful lady, I'm Park Jihoon pleasure to meet you"

"Well today's a beautiful day, Let's enjoy it!" -Jihoon

------------

I found some childhood friends and had talked to them for how many hours. They were all getting married. My closes friend out of my squad, Yoon Rae-Ah

Rae-ah married a police officer. Yes, She is a daughter of a mafia boss but she married a normal person.

I'm surprised her father let her. Her father is one of the scariest mafia boss , I mean all of the mafia boss" are scary but her dad was different.

Imagine all the sacrifices the two couple had to do to get married.

"Hwenji.. I really thought you and Taehyung would end up together" Me and Rae-ah were walking on the garden.

I just nodded "Me too, But thanks to Y/n I was married to Daniel"

"I really want to meet Y/n" She stopped from walking "Taehyung and Y/n's story is so romantic but at the same time it's tragic. Imagine the two lost both of their parents just because of a accident"

She grab a Rose "I didn't even know Daniel was Taehyung's cousin" I said, She turned around "I didn't even know Taehyung would let someone like Y/n go to the jail"

"Don't touch the thorns" I said "Taehyung's still not here.. What took him so long?"

Rae-ah suddenly lost grip of the Rose "Ow.." I saw her bleeding thumb "I told you not to touch the--"

"Everyone gather around for Kim Taehyung has arrived!" We heard the MC from the inside.

Sometimes I don't know if this is a reunion or a ball. Me and Rae-ah smiled at each other and got in as fast as we could.

Everyone was looking at Taehyung. Me and Rose squeeze ourself in the crowd and saw Taehyung.

He was all alone.. Where's Y/n? Also he looks so grumpy.

"Where's the girl? Did you see her?" I saw Rae-ah struggling to see any spots "Y/n didn't come..."

I got out of the crowd and so did Rae-ah, She look so sad "Aww..."

"Don't be sad, We can always visit her in their house. What I want to do is talk to Taehyung. He looks like he could kill all of us in just one night"

"Should we talk to him?"

I feel like it is not a good plan to talk to Taehyung whenever he has that duck face but today, There's something that happened.

I just know it.

"There you are! Babe call Y/n immediately" I saw Daniel from the crowd. Everyone already got to their seats but me and Rae-ah was just standing by the corner.

"Why? What happened to Taehyung?"

"I just talked to him" -Daniel

I grab my phone and dialed Y/n's number "And? What did he said?" Rae-ah asked "Y/n decided to stay behind because Jungkook and her are going to have a bonding." -Daniel

W-What? Y/n chooses Jungkook over Taehyung?

"Now Taehyung's not in the mood. He doesn't want to talk to anyone. I just manage to have a perfect timing in talking to him" -Daniel

We look over to the stage where Taehyung seated along with the other big mafia boss'.

"Its ringing" I said

"Hi Hwenji!"

"Y/n please go to the reunion as soon as possible"

"why? Taehyung didn't go?"

"He did but he's not in the mood to talk to anyone"

"That's how Taehyung's been acting lately. That's normal"

I can't believe this...

"Y/n please.. "

"Even if I come along, I don't know where that is. Besides, Me, Jungkook and Chae were already having fun here. This just happens once in a lifetime"

I thought Chae should come along with Taehyung? In that case, Is Taehyung's wound fine now?

"She doesn't want to come.." I looked at Daniel. He sighed deeply and took my phone "Y/n this is Daniel, Taehyung needs you here. Without you this reunion won't be complete"

"Hmm.. I-I'm really sorry.. "

"Oh Y/n.." -Daniel

"W-Wait... Jungkook where's Chae?"

"I don't know she was just here awhile ago.."

"Then where is she?"

"Y/n--"

"I'm sorry guys.. I need to find Chae now"

With that she ended the call. I can't believe her.. Everyone's suddenly changing.

"Well we can't do anything about it" I said "

---------

"Is everything settled?"

Everyone nodded "Capture her and if she follows then what a lucky day"

---------
Hwenji's P.O.V

Me and Rae-ah was doing nothing. We were already full and we have no idea what to do next. Besides, We were both too lazy to stand up and dance.

"Hwenji look" She tap my hands and pointed where Taehyung is sitting. He was eating when suddenly one guy approached him and whisper something to him.

He suddenly stood up and bowed then run out of the venue "What do you think happened?" -Rae-ah

I shook my head "I don't know.. But I think we should follow" We both stood up and run out of the venue too.

"Get a car, hurry!" I said

"Hwenji! Don't!" I look behind me and saw Daniel running towards me "Daniel what happened?"

He was panting "Its Y/n.. She was kidnapped along with Chae"