Chapter 24

Y/n's P.O.V

I placed the glass down after I finished drinking-- I just feel like my throat is getting dry this past few days.

I sat on the bed and thought about what are the things will I do the next days? I can't just sit here and do the same the next day.. Should I explore?

Exploring will help me get my mind off of this but still. How about I find Chae? I want to follow her around.

I left the room and knocked on Chae's door. Her room is not that far away from mine so I doubt it that she heard my conversation with Tae.

No one was answering tho. I knock on it again, What if she's asleep? Don't spies are always alert and won't waste a single minute sleeping? Sure they take a short nap but still.

“Chae.. ?” I knock for the third time, This time I leaned my ear to the door. It was silence on the other side..

I look at the door once again and how did I not notice a small gap?

I opened her door and saw how messy her room is. Her clothes were everywhere, Her bed was still messy.

I left her room and didn't investigate more.

I take a step back and was about to walk away when I saw someone from the corner of my eye. I saw a glimpse of someone running to the corner of the hallway

I immediately run after to whoever it was and saw a girl carrying something.

“Wait!” I followed. Then the girl turned another corner. It was a fast turn so I almost didn't catch up

Hmm.. She is skilled

“Chae wait!” I yelled but didn't followed her. After that she lost out of my sight

I sat on the floor and tried gaining my energy again. So now she knows that we know something about her. The box she's carrying.. That might be their next attack.

I stood up again and got a call from Jungkook “Kookie?”

“Y/n! Where are you right now?”

Right.. He doesn't know about me leaving Korea

“States”

“Where specifically in the states?”

“uh.. Hotel?”

“Are you in your room?”

“Why?” I stood up

“Did you eat already? I'm just worried for you. Taehyung might not be taking care of you because he's busy”

I crashed my eyebrows together and can't help but notice the background noise in his side “Where are you?”

“Oh I'm in Airport right now”

“Concert?”

“Eh.. No.. Not concert. Had to help someone out in the other country”

“Hmm.. Good luck with that then. Sorry Kookie gotta do something.. Bye Oh and I hope you guys find whoever broke in your house.”

“Yeah, We were really scared.. Bye!”

Now where was I?

Oh, yeah. Gotta get Taehyung.

-----

I left the hotel and stood outside. Trying to contact Taehyung at the same time, Looking out for Chae

“Come on Tae.. Pick up” I look at my phone. While waiting for Taehyung to answer I remembered Taehyung's story earlier.

If Chae really is a spy from the enemies side then why the hell do they have to go to a bar; Taehyung drinking then getting dizzy; Getting punched by their own men; Chae saving Taehyung.

They didn't grab that opportunity to kill Taehyung and just instead played with him. Chae wouldn't be that stupid to exert in a lot of effort to make Taehyung go to the bar and then getting punched by her allies?

Then saves Tae or what if that men that punched Taehyung is the enemies and not Chae or she did that so she won't look too obvious that she is a spy.

Sorry if it's confusing.. I can't drop any organized conclusions right now.

I didn't noticed that Taehyung had already answered the call

“Babe I swear if you're pranking me I will be so annoyed--”

“Tae! Where are you? We need to talk”

“As much as I want to see your beautiful face, I can't. Doing something really important right now”

“Did you see Chae?”

“Chae? Why?”

I bit my bottom lip “She might do her next move. I saw her earlier with a box running away from me”

“Really? Don't worry babe, I'll fix that--”

Suddenly I heard guns firing in the background.

What the--

“What the hell?!”

“Gotta go. Bye babe”

Then a long 'toot' greets me. He hang up on me? What's with the guns in the background?! Where is he?!

I was about to get a taxi when a big guy approached me “Please go back inside”

“Who are you?”

“Boss Taehyung ordered me to look after you” He turned me around

“No, Where is he?” I took his hands off my shoulder “Boss is busy doing his job. All he wanted is for you to follow his orders so it won't be that hard for him to focus on his job--”

“So you're saying I'm a burden to him?! Let me go!!”

This is not what a 'going to another country to relax with' I expected to be.

He grab my wrist and the next thing I knew he placed a handcuffs

“Hey!”

I saw shoes flying and hit the big guys head. He turned around-- he looks so intimidating

“Let her go.” my eyes widened when I heard that voice “You're not my boss so why would I?”

While he was focus looking the other way, I kicked his 'you know where' and smashed the handcuffs on his head, knocking him down.

No one was helping me get away from that guy, Probably because they heard the name 'Taehyung'

No one except for Jungkook.