Chapter 19

Y/n's P.O.V

"H-Happens? No!!" I grab more pillow and hugged them with my arms and surround them with my legs.

"Yah why don't I get a hug?"

"Because you're not soft" -Me

"Then what am I?"

"You're hard-- oh snap that sounds so wrong"

"How'd you know I'm hard?" I saw his smirk. I knew this was my time of death.. And Myself is the cause of my death.

"Y/n ~"

"Come close and I will scream!" I threatened "What will you scream? My name? "

Ackk this is too much to bare.. Especially that a messy haired Taehyung is teasing me.

"Why are you even being defensive babe? It's just me, Your fiance"

"I-I know but I'm just not ready" I looked down "Ready for what?" He came closer to me. Oh just give up Y/n

"Ready for the 'thing'" I looked at him, He looks confused "Oh Taehyung don't make me say the word"

"Y/n all I want is hugs.. What's there needed to be ready for?"

O-Oh..

"H-Hugs? Only hugs?"

GOD DAMN TAEHYUNG IF YOU HAD JUST SAID YOU WANT HUGS THEN I HAVE ALREADY HUGGED YOU MANY TIMES

But nooo you just had to tease me.

He smiled and hugged me. I lost grip to the pillows and hugged back. I felt him kiss my forehead "Yes plus it's not fun if we're going to do that 'thing' you are saying in the daylight.. Where's the thrill in that?"

My eyes widen and I hit his chest "Stop teasing!"

"Alright, Alright sorry" He hugged me much tighter "But you'll come with me right?"

I stayed quiet for how many seconds then I felt his hug loosening.

"Y-Yes ofcourse I will go with you" I look up "You sound like you were forced to answer yes"

My eyes widened "No! No! I'm not.. It's that the last time we left Korea, We had a lot of bad memories." 

Recalling those times Taehyung ran away from their rehearsals. Those days where we tricked me by getting Mr. Realephant ..Oh and  I remembered how awkward I was when socializing.

"Don't be scared. Kim Taehyung is your hero and he will always save the day! I mean, Your day"

Suddenly a phone rang. I bet its Taehyung's phone. He answered the call and still didn't let go of our hug

"Sure. We'll be there"

"What's that?"

"Daniel said we need to go to the airport by 8 early in the evening. Is that fine for you?"

8?! Why so early?! That was a drastic change!!

"Sure" I answered.

----------

Namjoon's P.O.V

"Why do I get to fix your lights Jungkook?" I groaned while taking his light off the ceiling. I didn't got any response

"Jungkook?" I look around. He's not anywhere maybe he's in the living room. He left without me knowing

I finally fixed his lights and tested if it was working just fine and it is. This is supposed to be Yoongi hyungs job I don't know what got in Jungkook's mind to let me fix his light

I left his room. I got down and only saw Seokjin hyung. Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi hyung and Jungkook were nowhere to be found.

"Hyung where are the others?" I sat beside him. I peek over to what was keeping him busy and its a brochure. He's in the jewelry section.

Ano no, Not a man's jewelry section but women.

"Hmm.. This one's pretty.."

I tapped his shoulder, he flinched "O-Oh! Namjoon" He closed the brochure

"Where's the others?"

"Oh"  He cleared his throat "They were called by PD-nim.. They'll be back by midnight I think"

Ohh.. That's fine. At least I get to have a peace and quiet night. I slid my hand inside my pocket but then noticed something wrong. I tapped every pocket I had in my body

Where's Jungkook's key?

I didn't placed any key on the table.. Where is it?

I traced back to Jungkook's room, Oh snap.

I twisted his door knob many times but it won't budge. I just forgot Jungkook's key inside his room and I had locked his door..

Ohhhh snapppp

"Hyung!! Do you have any idea how to open Jungkook's door? I kinda forgot the key inside his room"

"You clumsy boy! Ofcourse I have no idea how to open it!"

I'll just call a helper.

I got downstairs and grab my phone from the living room and dialed their number

But I got a problem.. Another problem.

I don't know their hotline or their number.

Y/n's P.O.V

I packed everything and check around the room if there's something I forgot. I think I almost brought the whole house. I fit them in my luggage.

Well you can't blame me, C'mon food is life.. I just have to bring all of them.

I checked the time. It's 9:00 PM

I grab my luggage and had a hard time lifting them "Oh snap this is hard.." I tried once again but failed "Miss?"

One guy entered my room "Oh let me help you with that"

"Are you sure that's heavy"

He grab the holder and just drag the luggage outside. Oh.. I forgot it has wheels..

"Darn it.. I look so stupid"

Taehyung had already left. He wanted to go in the airport first to buy tickets, He basically forgot to buy tickets ahead of time also because our departure was moved.

I got downstairs and saw Chae "Are you ready?" I asked her. Yeah, I brought her with us.. Taehyung doesn't know anything about this.

"I have all the medicines in my bag! I'm already set Ms. Y/n!" She smiled

"You go first in the car. I have some things to pack" 

She nodded. I watched her leave with a smile,  the car she got in left.  I suddenly became serious and approached one guy "If Taehyung comesback to check me tell him I already left"

He nodded and I left. I wanted to go in the BTS' house. Before I leave Korea I want to know what's in Jungkook's drawer.

Also because I want Chae to come along to watch her closely. My suspicion still didn't left. Yes, I'am kind to her but that's just an act

I always smell trouble when she's around and that's already enough for me to know she's the mastermind.