Chapter 11

Y/n's P.O.V

"If you don't feel safe in your house you and Taehyung are always welcome here"

Even if we wanted to stay here, I know deep inside Taehyung doesn't want to.. For me I know the reason but I'am not sure if that's his reason.

It's because he didn't want to put them in danger because of us.

"Seokjin.. Thank you so much for listening. I've been dying to tell this to someone"

"I'am glad you told me. Right now, You needed to take your mind off those nightmares, Why don't you join us? I can call Taehyung for you" He stood up and went back to cutting vegetables.

Oh shoot.. Taehyung "He didn't know I left the house." I said without any expression or any tone "You what?! Y/n we both know Taehyung still has anger issues and--"

"Yes, Yes, That's why I came here to talk to Jungkook about something and promised myself to be fast.. But scratch that"

"I'll call Taehyung"

I was waiting for that. If I talk to Taehyung he will be furious but if Seokjin talks to him I will be safe.

"Now can you please cook here ? Tell me if the chicken is cooked" He pointed on the chicken being fried then left, I even heard small beeps from his phone.

Soo.. I don't know how to cook this food.. But I know if I smell something burnt then call Seokjin.

This job is easy peasy.

I decided to eavesdrop their conversation. I left the kitchen and hid from the corners of the wall to where Seokjin is from the opposite side.

"Yes, Just go. She's safe here"

What?

"It's Jungkook's birthday you need to come!"

I'am guessing Taehyung was hesitating

"If you don't come Y/n will be staying here. She will not come home there for 1 month"

Oh~ That sounds fun. Seokjin is good

"Really? Finally! She'll be waiting. We'll be waiting. Byee!"

Oh snap gotta go back

"Y/n?"

I sat on the stool and just remembered about the chicken. The chicken!! My eyes widened as I saw the chicken burned.

"Y/n! I smell the chic--- ken.." Seokjin run over the kitchen and stopped when I had turned off the stove

I was looking cool outside but I'am freaking out in the inside. I just hope Seokjin won't tell me to eat these chickens as a punishment..

"I-I'm sorry! I spaced out!" I grab a plate and grab the chicken out from the pan, Stupid me I grab it by my hands

"Y/n, It's hot!"

I let go of the chicken and blew my fingers. Stupid stupid stupid..

Now the burnt chicken is on the floor..

"That was hot.." I mumbled

"I guess you can say that chicken is a hot one!"

My head instantly looked at him. I'm confused

"Was that supposed to be a joke.. ?"

He burst out laughing. I take that as a yes. But where's the joke in there? I mean the chicken is hot..

Ohhh..

"Anyways, Why don't you just prepare the plates by the garden. I've already prepared the decorations so no need to worry about that. Also Taehyung is coming"

Yeah, I heard.

I nodded and grab plates and chopsticks, I brought them to the garden where Jungkook's name was spelled by balloons. There was a small stage and mics infront.

There were fairy lights and round tables with 4 chairs each. Whoah.. There was a table where Jungkook's cake was placed

Seokjin sure knows how to throw a birthday party.

It was also a open space here and the wind was free to enter. It was peaceful

After I had placed the plates I sat on one of the chairs and just look at the sky. It's getting dark but the sky it was beautiful, The clouds were mesmerizing to watch. I just hope it won't rain.

Clear your mind today Y/n.. Forget about those attacks for just one day. Rest your mind.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath "I can do this"

"Of course you can"

I opened my eyes, I turned to where I heard the voice and its Jungkook. He was smiling. His hands were inside his pockets and slowly he approached me

He sat beside me and also looked at the sky. Still, His smile never faded "Today's a lovely weather.. Right?"

"It is.."

"Today's a special day for me" I chuckled "Of course it is, Today's your birthday"

"But is it also special for you?" Out of the blue, He looked at me. His smile faded it turned into a smirk

I crashed my eyebrows “Of course it is Jungkook. Everyone's birthday is important for me”

I just want to ask him about that parking lot and bomb attack “Jungkook”

“Well.. We have to prepare. The dinner will be starting soon” He stood up and stretched, He reach his hand for me to grab

I accepted his hand and we got back inside the house. The house was now loud and all I can hear was Hoseok and Jimin's voice from the living room

“Y/n!!” Without noticing, Jimin had run over to me and hugged me “How are you? Wow.. I didn't know Jungkook's your escort now”

What? Escort?

His eyes were pointing Jungkook's hand and my hand on top of his. Now I noticed I feel like I'm a princess. Y'know how princess holds hands with someone escorting them.

Yeah like that

I remove my hand as fast as I can and act as if nothing happened. I cleared my throat

Jimin seem to be peeking from behind “Oh? Taehyung's not here?”

“He'll be coming.” I answered

“Jimin come back here, You forgot we're playing UNO” Yoongi said

“He did that so he can excuse himself from losing. Your cards are so bad Jimin” Hoseok laughed “Hey!! Hyung you peek in my cards??” Jimin got back to them

“Namjoon hyung is in the kitchen helping Seokjin hyung. Where do you want to stay for a moment?”

“Taehyung's room”

“Oh.. The keys is with Taehyung. We don't have any duplicate keys to his room because what do we need there?”

Right..

“Jungkook, I've been meaning to ask you something” I rub my hands together

“Sure, Let's talk in my room--”

“Now where do you think you two are going?” The door opened with a loud thud and it showed Taehyung.