Chapter 1 - I don't know who you are!

Arcadia Oaks is a strange place. With strange monsters and trolls. Jim Lake is the trollhunter and his job is to protect the world from the evil trolls. But what he does not know ... there are many more creatures than just trolls! What nobody knows is that recently a spaceship crashed in Arcadia. And with it ... real aliens ... I mean Akiridions! The King and Queen in waiting by Akiridion 5 - Aja and Krel Tarron. Together with her pet Luug and Commander Varvatos Vex. Disguised as human beings, they now have to try to get everything right again, which went wrong.

"Little brother, hurry up!" Aja shouted and was already at the front door. "We can not be late for the Academic Prison!"

"Give me 5 Mecrons," Krel called back.
"we are too late!" Aja clarified again.

"Aijaijai! I'll come, I'll come! " Krel came running up to Aja. "It does not matter how punctual we are! After all, we will not stay forever on this mud ball".
Aja rolled her eyes and the two made their way to school.When they arrived at the school, Señor Uhl called them to his office.
"Great, you see, little brother!" Aja said annoyed, "I told you we should not be late!"
At the siblings passed a group of girls and boys. "It's not because you can not read the clock!" said a boy in a green T-shirt. "I heard yesterday how the teachers talked about you!" a girl with blond hair smiled. "They talked about us?" asked Aja "What did they say?". "Nothing good!" A boy in a black T-shirt answered. his name was Seamus. "Well ... let that be our problem!" Krel said, grabbed his sister and headed for Uhl's office. "What should that be ?!" Aja whispered. "Did not you notice that they made fun of us?" Krel whispered back. "But it does not matter what others think about us! After all, we will not stay here forever!" Aja complained with a biting undertone. "Yeah, but as King in waiting I should ... should we ... leave a good impression!" then Krel noticed it.

"You wanted to talk to us?" Krel asked as they entered the office. "Yes," Señor Uhl answered and sat down. "It's about your behavior! You come too late, disturb the class, annoy your teachers and classmates!" Señor Uhl paused before continuing, "You can never explain why and I can not get in touch with your parents, only your grandpa and he's not compatible!" Aja and Krel looked at each other. "We-" Uhl interrupted her "There is something you can do to maintain your social contacts and forget about your disruptive behavior!"

"And that would be?" Krel asked. "Well ..." Uhl started "Aja could help other children in sports! And she can help her teachers chew up and down after school! For a week! And as for you, Mr. Tarron ... please come with me " Uhl went with Krel to the classroom of Miss Janet. Inside sat Miss Janet and Mary Wang. "Oh no!" groaned Mary. "Oh, Mrs. Wang!" confirmed Janet. "Her achievements in math and Spanish lessons have worsened significantly, and getting tuition from Mr Tarron could not hurt you!"

"I beg your pardon?!" Krel asked. "I'm supposed to give her tuition ?! But you do not know what I still have to do after school!"

"I think so, Kevin!"

"It's Krel!"