Chapter 11 - The truth

"What do you want to show me?" ask Mary, who is being led into the spaceship by Krel. Krel covered her eyes, so he guided her very gently and carefully.

"No more secrets! It is strange that I'm saying this, but ..." he hesitated and stopped. Then he took his hands off Mary's eyes. What she saw was the mother ship. From the inside. She slowly went forward and turned once. It was ... different ... strange ... gave a cold mood, but it was beautiful. Just like the prince who stood behind her. "And what do you say?" Krel asked a little shyly. You could clearly see that it was all very embarrassing and uncomfortable for him.

"It's ... wow! Do all spaceships look like this?" asked Mary, looking around excitedly. Suddenly she no longer looked like a diva, like a queen bee, but like a little playful child. Krel smiled. "no, this is the Royal Mother Ship."

"Welcome Miss Wang," said Mother. Mary was startled "how does your ship know my name?" she asked excitedly and started to look for mother. "You can't see me and you can't find me because I'm everywhere." said mother. "I protect the noble children so that they can safely return to their home planet. This is exactly how I protect the live cores of their parents."

Mary looked thoughtful, then asked carefully, "Krel ... what about your parents?" Krel looked sadly to the ground and sighed. "Come with me," he said softly. Krel led Mary to the room his parents were in. At the sight of the empty bodies of two aliens, Mary was startled. But then she walked slowly towards her and put her hand on the glass that surrounded Aja and Krel's parents. "Thank you for giving birth to such wonderful children," she whispered softly. Then she looked sympathetically at Krel, who looked sadly at his parents.

"Prince Krel Tarron?" asked Mary, "Why are you here?"
Krel's head was still facing his parents, but his eyes were on Merry. "No secrets ..." said Krel and started to tell Mary everything.

When he was done, Mary just stood there looking at him. This little extraterrestrial prince has experienced so much suffering, so much sadness and has lost so much in his life that he has almost lost his own many times. And yet he's still here. Full of hope, zest for action and curiosity, but also full of hate, grief and pain. This child ... was something very special. Mary went to him and hugged him. "It'll be fine, Krel." she said and kissed him on the cheek. "I hope so ..." said Krel softly, so softly that no one but himself could hear it.