Chapter 7 - You are mine!

Krel and Mary made their way to her home.

"It's very nice that you accompany me!"

"That's what I like to do! ... at home, for example, I was never left alone ... if you wanted to be alone you had to sneak out."

"They did not let you go on your own, does that have a reason?"

Yes, I'm the king-in-waiting of my planet! Krel just could not say that.

"Yes ... but ... that's not important ..."

They walked in silence through the evening cold.

Then the sidewalk became a bit tight and ... Krel walked beside Mary on the street.

There were no cars left and it was quiet ... you could hear only the wind rushing.

Then Mary stopped Krel walking.

"You know ... I thought about what you said lately, that Hank well ... he's an idiot and you ... you are not! I believe you, that you're a ... that you would make... would make a great boyfriend! "

Krel looked at Mary in surprise. And he actually blushed - which usually does not work because he is an Akiridion.

He looked her in the eye ... "you mean that seriously!"

Mary nodded shyly.

Krel took her hands "Then let's try it!"

"You, you would?!" Mary said surprised, as if she had not expected it.

Krel nodded. "I'm not the type of romance ... and I've never been in a relationship, but ...but you deserve to be treated well"

Mary fell into Krel's arms and hugged him. Mary wrapped her arms around Krel's neck. He was surprised at first and hadn't expected it, but he returned the hug and put his arms around her waist. Then she took a step back and Krel looked her in the eye. For a human she's really beautiful! He gave her a warm and gentle smile.

"Boyfriend." Mary said and winked at him. "My house is up there!"

She hugged him tight again and then ran into her house. Krel stood there. Looked at the door. "A secret girlfriend..What am I doing here?"

Then he looked sadly to the ground. She may be human, but she really deserves the best. Krel has now recognized that. You just have to get to know her better. Maybe it was my own fault that she didn't know my name... and now I can call her my Girlfriend... can't I?