Chapter 9 - You are... aliens?!

"The mothernature... is worse! I hate this!" Krel said.

"Stop complaining, Krel!" Steve said and jumped in Krels way.

The troupe was going with flashlights and cell phone flashlights through the dark forest.

"Are we really going to meet aliens here !?" ask Mary anxiously.

Krel looked at her worriedly, "Why are you asking, are you ... are you afraid of ... aliens?"

"Well .." Mary said slowly

Darci continued, "Aliens are disgusting, slimy and gruesome creatures! They suck your brains out, plant chips in us and use us for their bad experiments!"

Aja and Krel looked down sadly.

"Don't have to be!" Claire said.

"Yeah! Maybe Alines are friendly!"
Toby agreed.

They continued through the dark forest. It was quiet. Eli went ahead and looked at his phone all the time.

Aja looked questioningly at Krel. Krel understood his sister and nodded.

"Say, Eli .." Aja began "what exactly did these aliens leave behind here?"

Eli kept his cell phone under his face "Nobody knows!"

"So ... we do not know what we are looking for here?" ask Krel skeptically.

At that moment, orange lights were shining behind the trees and bushes. Something rustled in the bushes and moved away.

Aja and Krel knew immediately what's going on. They took their serrators out of their pockets.

"No ... not ...!" said a strange, scary voice.

From the bushes emerged great robo-cat-like creatures.

Mary and Darci screamed. Eli screamed too. "I remember the ones!"

Jim took his amulet, Toby and Claire got ready for a fight as well. But Darci clung to Toby and Mary with fear ... Mary to Krel.

"Mary ..." Krel began.

"Yes?"

"I am sorry..."

Mary looked at him confused, as if the attackers had completely forgotten "What do you feel sorry for?"

Krel closed his eyes "For being me and for having to find out the truth... like this!"

When he opened them again they shone ... blue and black.

With Aja's eyes the same. Mary looked at them in confusion.

Aja and Krel took the serators and got the blades out. Then Aja and Krel shone blue ... they were shrouded and in the same second there were two big, blue, glowing, four-armed ... aliens.

"I knew Aja and Krel are Alines!" yelled Eli.

Aja and Krel built up.

"The Prince and the Princess ..." laughed Alpha, their leader. "It's almost sad ..."

"Sad!?" Aja and Krel looked at the bounty hunters.

"Those say those who kill others to make money! That is sad!" Krel said cheerfully, activating his serrator.

"Pretty cheeky for a little prince!"

Aja activated her serrator "Enough talk!"

Aja stormed with her blade at the Zeron Brotherhood. These dodge. "Sister, that will not work!

"Do you have a better idea ?!" Aja screamed as she was hurled back by one of the three.

"NO! I HAVE NOT!"

Krel looked to the side as he heard someone speak "for the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command!"

"Jim!" exclaimed Aja "not!"

Jim took his sword "We promised you that we will help you!"

"But not like that! That is our fight! Please!"

"Trust us!" Claire says, pulling out her shadow staff "They're done!"

Krel was about to say something, but the bounty hunters came before him. "Can not you defend yourself, Prince Krel, Princess Aja?" mocked Alpah.

Krel took out the sword and went to the bounty hunters to "Yes, we can!" But could you do that too? "

It was a bit of a distraction so Toby could knock one of the three bounty hunters down with his hammer. Claire opened a portal, and the Hedgehog flew in. "Who's next?" she asked.

Aja and Krel exchanged a look.
The last two bounty hunters just wanted to go on the siblings, because they were distracted by something.

Police!