Chapter 12 - Stories and legends

Aja and Krel entered the school yard. It felt strange that so many people now know their true origins. And yet the royal siblings are sure that they can trust those people.
"Aja, Krel!" called a voice behind them. They turned and saw Toby running towards them. The little chubby boy seemed to be out of breath. He drew all the attention to himself and the siblings.
He stopped in front of them and tried to tell them something. But all that came out of his mouth was panting.

"toby, what's the problem?" Aja asks when Toby is still crouched on the floor. Toby pulled himself up off the ground, grabbed Aja and Krel by the arm and dragged them into the school building. More specifically, he took her to the school library. The computer corner was in the far corner of the small library. a table with a total of four seats, two on each side. Every seat had a computer. Eli was sitting at one of them.

"I did some research..." Eli started and pushed his glasses up "Now that I have proof that aliens exist-" Aja and Krel crossed their arms "Akiridions!". There was that sweet, outraged tone. It's kind of cute when the siblings get upset, but Toby felt very strongly that you shouldn't mess with them. Even if you quickly get used to their natural forms, these puppy looks, which come from robot eyes, hide great power, mighty strength and deep emotions. Toby suspects that Aja and Krel are much more than just a prince and a princess.
When Toby was pulled out of his thoughts by Eli's voice, he felt Krel's eyes on him. He risked seeing that look, but Toby couldn't see anything from Krel's human-cloaked eyes. Krel just looked at him. Hey Krel, if you can read my mind, nod your head now.

But to Toby's disappointment, Krel looked back at Eli, who still hasn't finished his monologue "... so I did some research. On the stories and legends about ..." Eli looked at the disguised aliens "Extraterrestrial ... well, there must be something in these stories! " the little boy glared at Aja and Krel. "Can you help us?" Aja’s eyes also began to glow. Not because her camouflage wore off, but because she was full of zest for action. Krel, on the other hand, looked so unenthusiastic as when Miss Janeth went through the subject of "space" with her class. At this point in time, Krel took on the teacher more than usual. The students began to call him a "freak" or "smart ass" or "weirdo". But now that Toby knew better, he couldn't help grinning at Krels's listlessness.

Eli pointed to the screen. A tab was opened about the Gate of the Gods in Peru. As soon as Eli wanted to say something, the school bell rang. And behind them stood Senõr Uhl with his arms crossed "The school computers are only accessible during the break!" he pointed his finger at the door "and now off to class!"
Eli immediately jumped up from the chair and followed Aja, who pulled her brother out of the room. Toby wanted to close the tab quickly, but Uhl looked at him sternly. Toby turned and stumbled after the three.

Back on the school corridors Eli sigh "Can I show you things later?" he asked the alien brother and sister in disappointment. Aja and Krel exchanged a quick look. Toby was sure that Krel was making an evil comment again, but Krel just shrugged and Aja said comfortingly "sure" and put a hand on the small man's left shoulder. "Don't you think it's bad that Uhl could see what we were doing ?!" asked Toby.

"What are you doing?" asked a new voice. Toby took a step back. But it was only Mary. For a change she wore the red top today. Whether Aja and Krel also wear clothes, or are these suits their bodies? Are they then naked or have no genitals? Toby shook the thought out of his skull.

"I thought Aja and Krel could confirm some theories about aliens." Eli explained. Mary giggled when she saw Krel's insulted look. "Ok, then maybe I'll help you somehow." said Mary, winking at Krel before heading to the classroom. Aja and Eli followed her and while Toby just watched them go, Krel's hand was suddenly on his shoulder from behind. Krel slowly went forward "We've already read your mind, but there wasn't much to see!" he whispered mockingly, winked at Toby and followed his sister. At that moment Tobias realized: Krel may be a prince, but he is the biggest asshole he knew.