Chapter 13 - I will not stay forever

Krel thought he was going to sleep. But it wasn't Miss Janeth's lesson, it was the fact that he was awake last night. He messed around with the mother ship all night and now he can't even open his eyes. Although ... quantum physics. Not all that uninteresting. But not worth fighting against fatigue. No sooner had Krel fallen asleep than he heard an upset "Mr. Tarron !?".

He knew it was the angry miss. He raised his head and opened his eyes. Yes, Miss Janeth was standing in front of his seat. "Did you just sleep?" asked the teachers angrily and crossed their arms. She was still holding the chalk in her hand. Krel looked briefly at the board, then back at the teacher "No, I relaxed my eyes ...!". His words came across as more sarcastic than wanted. Big mistake. Very big mistake. "Mr. Tarron! Did you even listen?"Again Krel looked at the board hoping to find something useful, but all he found was "p = m ⋅ c = h ⋅ f / c"
He looked the teacher in the eye. "Nope." he said dryly. Strange. He was too tired to watch out, but not too tired to start trouble.
"Mr. Tarron ...!" Miss Janeth began with anger and indignation in her voice "With the special theory of relativity and the relationship E = m ⋅ c², the photons receive both a mass m = h ⋅ f / c² and an impulse p = m ⋅ c = h ⋅ f / c. Nevertheless, photons are not particles because they show the typical interference phenomena of waves, but even electrons that fly through a double slit do not show a clear, determined result as expected: rather, the points of impact on a detector screen vary strongly and randomly and are not So, like photons, electrons are quantum objects: it turns out that in addition to protons and neutrons, atoms and molecules are also quantum objects. "

The whole class was silent. Obviously no one understood a word. That was Krel's appearance. He got up and looked at the teacher cheekily, but politely and respectfully, "That's correct." said the prince "And if the tangential calculation leads to disproportionally to the quoeficiency, the brute equation linear regenerates itself." Miss Janeth looked confused at Krel "What does that mean?"
"No idea, what means yours?" Krel returned cheekily. Yes, now he was wide awake again. Kre sat down again.

 "You said it was correct what I said?" asked the teacher and went back to the blackboard. "It is. But your class didn't understand it. And I already knew it." Krel folded his hands and put them on his table, "I think it's better to focus on your class than on the boy who won't stay here forever anyway." at the last sentence he raised his eyebrows. Why did he feel so bad now? He looked at Mary, who had the most emotional look ever. Oh no...
Unfortunately, neither the school lesson nor the discussion that the king-in-waiting started was over.
"Mr. Tarron! Then please explain what wave-particle dualism is!"Krel sigh deeply. It wasn't his job! He was raised to be a ruler and not a teacher.

"The juxtaposition of wave and particle models is called dualism. From the experiments by Taylor, who worked with the smallest intensities of photons or electrons at the double slit, the unpredictability could finally be interpreted as a probability wave of the quantum objects. Many particles hit, regardless of whether they are photons or electrons, on the detector screen, shows the well-known interference pattern of a wave: however, no prediction is possible for individual objects."

Krel was done. He looked around the class. Confused looks, he was tired of this! When the school bell finally rang, he almost cried. Of course out of joy. When he started packing his things, a hand suddenly lay on his head and stroked it. It was Aja, no doubt. "You know, little brother... I think you should talk to Mary... oh, and not always measure yourself against others for your knowledge!"
She gave him his physics book and he put it in his backpack "Why talk to her?" Stupid question! He knew the answer himself. Krel sigh "Look, Aja... It's not like I don't care about her feelings. I said a lot of things to her... and... I mean all of them seriously, but..." he stopped and looked into his sister's eyes. He looked into her eyes as deeply as if he was looking for his words in them. "but what I just said was just the truth and truth hurts ..."

There it was again! That puppy look. Krel noticed that he and Aja are the last in the room. Almost. Miss Janeth packed her teacher's bag. "You proved yourself today, Mr.Tarron ..." she said, pulling a flyer from one of the drawers in the teacher's desk. She handed it to Krel "But please don't make such a scene in the future!"
Krel giggled and took the flyer. The earth in space was depicted on it and it bore the heading "Space-camp".
"Ok, less stress for me." Krel said "What is that?" he asked, pointing to the flyer. Miss Janeth went to the door and oppened it for Aja and Krel "I thought it might be in your interests." They said goodbye and Aja and Krel walked along the empty school corridors that led outside to the school yard. "That sounds really lively!" said Aja and tapped the flyer. "Exactly, because I have nothing better to do!" Krel replied and imitated his sister, except that he did not tap the flyer but his forehead.

Aja looked offended, "I just think distraction may be good for you!" Deflection? It's not like bone hunters are looking for them because annoying Morando came to their home, almost killed their parents, and subjugated their people. Wait, EXACTLY THAT HAPPENED. But Krel can catch his mouth. He took his sister's hand and squeezed it tightly. Aja did the same. It was nice to have someone you don't need words with. "You know what?" Krel asked as they stood at the door. "What?" asked Aja, opening the door for her little brother. "I'll talk to Mary! And me... so... well my- my ...I... ugh" Aja had to laugh. Excuses are really not Krel's strength "Do that, little brother!"

Suddenly a couple of strange girls were standing behind Aja and wanted to talk to her. Krel didn't know them, just by seeing. But he left his sister alone and went looking for Mary. And he didn't have to look far either. He saw Mary sitting at the table, and there were Seamus and Logan around her. Great, Krel's mood is back in the basement... although, has it ever been anywhere else? He approached the table, "Mary, may I have a word with you, please?" he asked sweetly and innocently. Mary smiled, "Of course, Krel!" She slid on the bench and motioned him to sit next to her.
"Wait, wait, wait ..." a hand held in front of Krel's chest. It belonged to Logan. He jumped off the table and stood in the way with Seamus. "Don't you know that Mary-"
"Leave Krel alone, you idiots!" Mary spoke up. Idiots ... sounds funny, but not very nice.

But the boys ignored her. Seamus noticed the flyer in Krel's hand and tore it away. "Space camp? You crazy!"
Krel rolled his eyes " I don't feel like waste my time in a senseless conversation with two fatal humans. So if you could leave Mary and me alone...?"

That nobody noticed Krels nobility is really fascinating. Logan looked at Mary "Do you want to waste your time with this weirdo?" he asked, nodding at Krel. Mary suddenly looked very angry "I want to spend my time with my boyfriend!"
Ay Ay Ay, that's going to be trouble. Krel didn't need clairvoyant skills for that. The looks that were falling in his direction were more than enough.
He sat next to Mary "I'm sorry, I didn't want that-"
"No, it' okay, I hate them anyway"
Krel looked at her and sighed just before he put his hand on hers "I just wanted to tell you that even if I won't stay on this planet forever, I will be in your heart... forever."

Mary put her forehead against his "You stupid, little alien-prince... I promise I will never let you go out of my heart...!"