Chapter 2 - What's your name?

"Kleb! Tuition" Krel complained to his sister. "Señor Uhl has made a month off a week!" Aja said "but Mary is no one's bad!" Krel rolled his eyes "She spends all her time on her phone, which causes her brain cells to die down, no wonder her performance is getting worse, and I do not have time for that ...!" Krel paused, looked around and then whispered, "I have to fix the mothership!"

"Are you making any progress, little brother?"

Krel shook his head. "Human technology is far too primitive!" he sighs "it seems hopeless ...!"

While Krel went on, Aja looked at him sadly for a moment, then she caught up with him again "I've seen you accomplish something impossible, little brother! If someone can fix that, it's you!"

Krel looked at her with a smile.

* Later*
Arrived home, Aja packed her things to go back to school "I'm supposed to help them out, see you later, little brother!" before Aja could leave the mothership, Krel asked where Vex is "Hm ... I think he had a chess appointment! And ... be nice to Mary! No wonder she can not remember your name!" The door closed and Krel was alone at home. He fetched the textbooks he had from the school and put them on the counter in the living room. "They lend themselves to knowledge through lectures and books and not through terminogenetic osmosis!" he mumbled. Then the doorbell rang. Krel quickly went to the door and opened it. Outside, Mary stood writing something on her phone while she was writing she said, "Hey Karl!"Krel opened the door, allowing Mary to pass. "It's Krel!"

Mary sent the message she had written and looked around Krel's home. "I think I have never been with you until now!" stated Mary. Krel was just worried that she was snooping around too much and finding out that this was not a house but a disguised spaceship. "Do you have everything you need?" Krel asked to distract her. Mary sat down on the couch "I thought you had the stuff!"

"Why should I have your things ?!" Krel asked annoyed.

"We go to the same school, in the same class and therefore have the same material!"Krel got his spanish and math stuff and gave it to Mary. Mary looked at the books in amazement. Krel remarked "Seklos and Gaylen, what is it now ?!" "We can also check the internet" Mary points to her cell phone. "We also can let it be!" Krel said, picking up her phone and putting it on the table. "You spend far too much time on your mobile!" Krel scolded and twisted his arms. "And you too much alone!" countered Mary. Krel looked piteously at her. "Alright ... so ... what-" Mary interrupted him "I brought you my last tests ..." she handed over the sheets. Krel started to look at the tests and sat on the couch but not right next to her. "So your average grade is Math E and Spanish D?"

Mary nodded, "I know I've gotten worse ... but ... I do not know why!"

"Great Gaylen's core!" Krel kept looking at the tests "that's really bad!"

"I know that!" said Mary angrily "That's why you should help me and not make me down!"

"You're right, I'm sorry!" Krel returned the tests to Mary and took one of the textbooks ..."I'll help you, and maybe I'll learn something about this planet! "

"About this planet?" giggled Mary "You ... are you interested in astronomy?"

Krel looked at the wall, which actually led further into the mothership "The space is great! It carries so many secrets with so many planets and so many stars and galaxies! "

"What do you want to do when you finish school?"

Krel did not quite know what she wanted from him. After all, there are no schools on Akiridion 5. And what Krels task is to be the next king of his planet, only he could not say that. "I have big plans!" he said simply.

Mary looked at him in surprise and put her hand under her chin "Very interesting, Karl!"...