Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Plot: A beautiful girl, Snow White, takes refuge in the forest in the house of seven dwarfs to hide from her stepmother, the wicked Queen. The Queen is jealous because she wants to be known as "the fairest in the land," and Snow White's beauty surpasses her own.

🎬🎬🎬

Emma and Henry were stood in the kitchen of the loft since Belle had forced Rumpelstiltskin over the town line - the town of Storybrooke was at peace. They were stood in front of the stove, watching the kernels pop into the delights of popcorn that they love so much.

There was a knock on the loft door, and Snow went to answer it (as David was getting baby Neal to sleep before his feeding in 2 hours), and stood behind the door was Killian.

"Good evening, your highness," Killian bows, and with a smile from Snow, he is allowed into the loft. He saw Emma and Henry in the kitchen where the lad held the bowl in place as Emma tipped what he has recently come to know as popcorn.

Emma smiled as Henry took it around the island and to the little living room. She put the pan she was using into the sink and turned around - as a smile appeared on her face.

"Killian," she smiles, as she walks over to greet him with a hug.

🎬🎬🎬

Once David had put the baby to sleep, he walked away from where the crib sat and to where his family sat around the television, as Henry loaded the DVD into the player.

Killian was sat on one said of his Swan, having his right arm against the back of the sofa, his hand resting on her shoulder - Henry sat on the other side of Emma and he instantly rested his head on her shoulder. The homework he had, the stress of school and everything that is happening in Storybrooke are tiring him out.

🎬🎬🎬

The first person to show up in the film was the Evil Queen (Regina, Henry's adoptive mother), Snow giggled lightly as Killian looked closer to the television screen.

"Is that Regina?" Killian asked, looking down at Emma for her to either confirm or deny what he said.

"Yeah, it is," Emma giggled, as Henry let out a loud laugh at the fact that the character asking 'who is the fairest one of all' is the woman who raised him.

Killian also laughed, putting his head on Emma's shoulder as he currently couldn't contain his snorts.

🎬🎬🎬

Emma was running her fingers through Killian's hair as - he calmed down - Snow White is shown on screen for the first time. Emma looked over at her parents (it still blows her mind that her parents are fairytale royalty), she saw that her mother had her jaw dropped open and her father was silently laughing in his seat.

"That's how people see me?!" She gasps, holding her hand to her face, and then put her hand on her head.

"It's the first one that Walt Disney did, and it was in the 1930s," Emma said, looking over at her mother and gave her somewhat of a smile. There is something in her that thinks she isn't 'based on' any of the fairytale things she had read as a child.

The cartoon started singing, making David smile (knowing that his own Snow White has a beautiful singing voice, much like the cartoon did), that was until his cartoon self came onto the screen - making Killian burst out laughing.

"That's what people think I look like!" David exclaimed, moving forward to look at the cartoon version of himself.

"You know, apparently Disney based the looks of Douglas Fairbanks for the Prince," Emma said, and she knew that she will have inflated her father's ego somewhat.

🎬🎬🎬

The Evil Queen fell over the cliff and the Prince awoke Snow White with true love's kiss - and they went away into the sunset. With that, the credits started rolling, signalling the end of the film.

"You say this, Disney fellow, is popular in this world?" Killian said, looking over at Emma as she scooped the scattered pieces of popcorn back into the bowl.

"Oh, yeah! Even after he died, he's still very popular," Emma said, straightening up as Killian pulled himself away from the sofa - so he now stood just that bit taller than her.

Killian's eyebrows scrunched when Emma said that the Disney fellow was no longer in the world anymore. "When did he pass away?" He asked, making Emma crinkle her eyebrows as she tried to think.

"I think it was the 1960s... I don't really know," Emma said, holding the popcorn bowl under her chest.

After Killian asked when Walt Disney had passed away, Henry had typed Disney's name into Google - December 15, 1966.