Chapter 4

"My heart sinks everytime I smile at you hoping that you will always smile back."

Demelza's POV.

As we walked into this new, adorable Cafe that was simple and had a homey feel to it, it was not hard to notice where Liz was. I chuckled when I saw her. Her fiery natural auburn coloured hair made her stand out, dark blue eyeshadow and eyeliner was well put like a professional going well with her beautiful green eyes and her wearing a royal blue colored  sundress that reached her knees. Dresses suit her so well unlike me, I think I would die of awkwardness and shyness if I wore a dress. She wore blue flats to match her dress.

This is what I love about Liz she is not like these snobbish girls you get. We have been best friends from primary school and we are still going strong. Shocking, right? Sure she has an attitude but that's one of her best traits. Even though she has a rich boyfriend she is not with him for his money. If I had to give an example of true love I would use Jeremy and her. Makes me have hope that maybe I could have a love like theirs. The way they met and everything was quite interesting I must say also, that too the cause of me meeting Kodiak.

Once Liz saw us she waved excitedly making me wave like a preschool child back at her. People looked at us weirdly. What you never seen two awesome best friends in public? Well ain't you all missing out.

Matt and I sat opposite Liz, the seats were so comfortable and lush and were all in different colors making the place look lively and colorful. This whole place was so colorful and bright, it gave an optimistic feel to it and damn did the name of the Cafe compliment it, 'Rainbow Cafe.' The interior consisted of bring colorful schemes but not so much that it looked childish and over powering in color. It just gave a homey feel to it, where you were welcomed to come anytime.

"My Bumblebee, I missed you." Liz came to hug me across the table with puppy eyes, instead of acting civilized and getting up to hug me.

"You saw me last night you know." I laughed.

"That's soooo long." She pouted, her attention going to Matt when she saw him.

"Ohhhh. Hi Matt. How are you?"She smiled at him. Meet Miss. Socialable.

" Hello Liz. I am great and you?"Yeah right, but when I walked into your office it was all gloomy and mysterious, you know completely suffocating me. I could literally imagine this purple aura around you like in anime.

"Oh. I am awesome!"

Soon conversation picked up immediately with Liz and Matt.
I was getting annoyed with these two making their own coversation and leaving me out, it was weird because it supposed to be the other way around.

Liz was using both her hands to balance her face on them. I looked at her hands staring intently at them. There stood a big diamond(probably I am overexarrating) yet simple ring on her ring finger.

I gasped loudly.

"YOU. ARE. GETTING. MARRIED!?!? Is that what your were so excited to talk about!" I spoke excitedly.

"Yes I am getting married!!!!" She smiled with happiness framing her face. Well it's about bloody time.

I started babbling like a total idiot about how great it was and what were the plans and how did Jeremy propose and anything that came to mind. I am a best friend with her best friend finally getting engaged, what do you expect! All of a sudden Liz burst out laughing in a manner that made me look almost like a fool. I looked up at her.

"I am not getting married, silly." She laughed more. What. Just. Happened? My jaw dropped. Matt and her laughed at my reaction. She should be laughing at Matt too, he also said congratulations. Or did he just play along because he caught on that Liz was going to do this to me...