Chapter 37

"“I am very indecisive and always have trouble picking my favorite anything. But, without a doubt, you are my favorite everything.” – Unknown

Hiii guys!! So I finally wrote out a mature content scene and God I don't even know what I wrote😂😂😂😂but anyways I hope you all enjoy the chapter!

Kodiaks POV.

I cannot get over last night. What was I fucking doing? Better question what was I thinking? How could I let her in so easily and tell her something so personal? I told her about my mother's death, about my father, about how I felt about almost everything... Oh well besides for telling her how I felt about her. How wonderful.

My mind went back to that kiss, fuck I wish I could have done so much more to her then just kissing her. I thought about other things that gorgeous mouth of hers could do. I couldn't even control myself when I was around her, what was wrong with me? One thing was for sure but, I don't regret kissing her. I felt myself harden as I let out a low groan. Sorry there buddy, nothing for you tonight or ever with Demelza. I was so in shit for getting fucking blue balls. I can already imagine Alex's idiotic retort.

I unbuttoned the first three buttons of my dress shirt, running my fingers through my hair trying to focus on the task at hand. Work. Sadly, it wasn't working out as I planned it out to be, that too since I had a raging erection who wanted to make itself definitely known. My thoughts involuntarily drifting back to Demelza.

Shit. I looked at my laptop screen, noticing I sent an email to one of the shareholders in my company saying 'I cannot get you out of my head.' You have got to be fucking kidding me,I tried to delete it but it was already read. The old man is going to think I have a thing for him or something but thankfully he never reply.

After what seemed like an hour, my thoughts were interrupted by the almost too soft knock coming from the door.

"Come in." I grabbed a stapler from my drawer, needing to staple all the papers on my desk that were in a huge pile and then stack them properly into their respective files. This is the time I'm wishing Sasha was here.

I looked up to see a nervous, moreover awkward yet exquisite women before me.

"Yes Demelza?"It was a little awkward seeing or talking to her right now but I managed to pull off the unfazed look ,my eyes slowly took in her appearance. She wore a purple sundress that fell to her knees, her legs showing, though she was short she had nice legs. Her one hand held a bowl that looked like it was filled to the brim with yogurt. Do you not ever see her with something in her hands, not eating something?

" Umm... Nancy said you were having trouble with some papers, I thought I might help..." I stared at her blankly, I sure as hell needed the help but I didn't expect her to want to help. A dark humor joke floated in my head, maybe she could help me else where.

But on a serious note, I am not going to shun her away when I know this will benefit both of us, she would not be bored though I doubted she was and I would get enough work done.

I got up, pulling the other office chair from the far corner of the room, that I used to use until I upgraded and got my new one. I rolled it till it was next to my chair then gestured to it.

"I would love the extra help."

She looked almost stunned but reluctantly started walking towards the chair, sitting down and sighing at how comfortable the chair was whilst slowly pushing her bowl of strawberry yogurt to the far end of the desk.

"What do I need to do?" She asked, looking around.

You need to stop looking so ravishing otherwise I will not be able to resist you any longer.