AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Hiiii all my amazing, awesome readers!!! I hope all of you are keeping well and safe! ❤️💯

So, yes this is the end of My Emotionless Billionaire. *dramatically cries and then suddenly smiles cheekily*

Worry not because.... *Drum roll please! *

Book 2 is coming out!! Yipee! I will be giving you guys a brief summary on the next book but first let's clarify up some things.

Firstly, thank you, thank you, thank you Sooooo much for all your support, love, votes, comments, oh my God everything but especially for sticking around till the very end of My Emotionless Billionaire. Like honestly thank you is not enough to actually show how grateful I am, but all my love goes out to all of you ladies and gentlemen out there.

Okay, okay enough with all the mushy sweetness*frowns*.

So I would love to answer any questions you got on My Emotionless Billionaire or anything about the next book, or about me(lol I don't think ya'll will ask anything but yeah) or any of the other characters books that I intend to write. I will make a short Q&A in my next update on some of you guys questions.

Secondly the name of book 2 is called “My Admirable Billionaire.”❤️

There were many loop holes and unresolved matters that were mentioned in My Emotionless Billionaire(duh😂) but that's because I was planning on uncovering everything in Book 2 and don't worry everything will soon be resolved and things will slowly start to make sense, so I hope you stick around to see what happens and finally maybe Kodi and Dem #Kodelza can have their happy ending(a very, very realistic happy ending.) Yay!

I am not going to make the second book very long, that too because I know books get really boring and lose their plots sometime when there so many chapters as well and they don't get to the point, I assure you mines will not do that since I intend to keep you on your feet the whole time(I hope!)😂 Ahhh, I'm soo excited to write book 2!!

There will be some new characters and I hope you will love and loath(one or two) of them.

I'm seriously giving out hints here!

Let me ask you a few questions now:

Who do you think is the woman Derek was talking to?

Do you think Derek has an ulterior motive, if so what do you think it is?

Do you feel like Kodiak deserved what happened to him(noo!)?

What would you do if you went through what Demelza is going through?

Is there anything you would like to see in book 2?

What do you think the story is about between Antonio and Daniella?

And most importantly!!! Did you think Demelza died, even for a spilt second, and be honest?

Summary :My Admirable Billionaire.

"Go talk to her." Alex nudged me. I smiled sadly, looking at her. She was smiling but it looked so forced. Deep down I knew she was broken and this was just a facade she was putting up. I was to blame for this... I hurt her. I broke her heart. I was the cause for her pain. She did not trust me or even want to look at me but that did not mean I was going to give up so easily.

"I have been trying to do that for so long but everytime something always seems to get in the way... I just wish she would allow me to explain what actually happened but then again I don't blame her, I made her this cold, distant person. I hurt her Alex, she was so carefree and happy and I destroyed her," I looked away.

" That's exactly what a monster does, they cannot even touch a flower without it withering away in seconds. We don't deserve anything and that's how it has always been. "And with that I walked out of the boardroom, not realizing a gorgeous, brown eyed angel frowning at my disappearing figure.

____

After a huge misunderstanding took place five months ago it separated two soul mates. Demelza finally decided to take over Sinclair Corps after her father told her the truth about her mother and him. She only decided to take over because she wanted to prove to her father's family that she was the living proof of her parents love and they could do nothing about it because she was the rightful heir to the Sinclair Empire and to also show Kodiak a point that she did not cower away like he said to Derek about her. She stilled loved him but that does not mean she wanted to get her heart broken again, so she tries her best to stay away from him and even the handsome assistant she befriends who is teaching her the ropes.

Kodiak is known for getting what he wants, this also means he was not going to give up on Demelza. He will win back her trust and love, no matter what it takes, he will get her back and that was a promise.

But with the past coming back to haunt them, skeletons coming out of the closet and hidden truths getting revealed, will this beautiful couple finally get what they deserve?

____________________________________
Soo what do you think!?!?

I have posted up atleast five chapter in advance for My Admirable Billionaire in a week or so from now, I really need to edit everything before I publish them (Please understand). I know it's not gonna keep you guys from asking me to update quickly but please bear with me. 🌹

Anyways enjoy Book 2 my lovely,awesome readers!!!❤️