Chapter 42

" I could never say how much I like you, and just how special you are to me. But I can say that my world is all smiles whenever I am with you. I love you a lot."– Unknown

Mature content scene ahead!!

Demelza's POV.

Breath Demelza, Breath. I kept telling myself that but once the front door closed Kodiak pressed me against the door, claiming my mouth in a deep, passionate kiss as his one hand curls around the back of my neck, the other on my hip pushing against me. I gasp when I feel his hard on against my belly. His lips are demanding as he takes control of the kiss, biting my lip.

I opened my mouth, grabbing onto his shoulders, slowly making my hands all the way up to his soft hair. His tongue sweeps out almost teasingly and coaxing me waiting to see if I wanted this as much as he wanted it. My tongue met his, as his tongue entwined with mine, deepening the kiss even more, he portrayed domination, both of us setting into a hypnotic and full of sync rhythm.

My hips pushing against him unknownly. I started thinking about all the rumors about how he was in bed, a shiver running through me wondering if they were true or not.

"Fuck Demelza." Kodiak groaned as we parted trying to catch our breaths. He picked me up swiftly as though I didn't weigh anything(and trust me I weighed a lot), on reflex my legs wrapped around his torso, this time around I pressed my lips to his, feeling more confident as he led us upstairs to our bedroom.

When we were in the dark room, we didn't bother to put on the lights for the moonlight gave enough light needed to see each other. Kodiak released me, backing me up until the backs of my knees hit the bed, pushing me down.

His eyes were dilated with full of lust and adoration, as he stared down intensely at me.

Kodiak's POV.

I stared down at her wondering if she could hear the sound of my heart beating so fast.

God dammit I wanted her, fuck no I needed her.

I pulled her to the edge of the bed, her eyes so damn innocent but deep down I knew she wasn't that innocent. I pulled off her sneakers and socks, pulling her closer to me but at arms length.

"Take off your blouse and jeans." I nipped at her lips.

She started off by unbuttoning her red blouse, it cascaded down, she wore a white bra and I couldn't help but smirk darkly, that she was wearing matching undergarments looking like a complete angel as she pulled down her jeans with trembling hands.

I took that same time to take off my jacket and shirt. The sight off her looking at me through dilated, hooded eyes, splayed out in just her undergarments on the bed made my manhood throb.

I joined her on the bed pulling her closer to me as I hovered over her.

"If you want to back out, tell me, okay." She nodded.

"Is that a yes I am backing out or yes I'm not backing out." I chuckled.

"I-I'm not backing out."

Lifting her chin up, I kissed her hungrily but still being gentle. I lowered my mouth to the column of her throat pressing wet mouth kisses, going lower as I unclasped her bra, removing it and throwing it into the heap of clothes on the floor.

I wanted to take my time with her, I wanted her first time to be memorable, I wanted her to know that I cared about her and that I wasnt just doing this because we shared physical attraction. I wanted her to know I lo...

I turned my attention back to her, nipping at her collarbones, cupping her breast in my one hand and peppering her other breast with wet mouth kisses, my teeth grazing against her nipple, repeating the same process with the other breast,giving both of them the attention they needed, her body arching back as she moaned.