Chapter 1

29th December 2011

Dear Diary,

Today was the last day I spend with my family before I go back to London tomorrow, back with the boys and back to Harry. It’s sad that I’m leaving my family again, it’s always hard when we have to say goodbye until we see each other again but I am also so happy to see the lads again especially Harry.
Harry. I’ve missed Harry so much since we all went home for Christmas to spend time with our families, the chat’s we have on the phone are nice but it will be good to see him in person again.
I just wish that he knew how I feel about him, I have tried a few times to kind of tell him but he doesn’t feel the same way I’m sure of it. I want to tell him but I’m scared…  I can’t tell him because I’m with Eleanor.
I love her.
But do I love Harry more?

Louis

Louis puts the pen back in the spine of the black velvet diary and walks over to his medium sized grey suitcase, which is sitting on the floor at the foot of his double bed. Louis looks down at the messily packed suitcase and crouches down to hide his diary in amongst his clothes.
As he does this he thinks to himself, he didn’t know what he would do if someone were to read his diary he had kept since he was on X Factor. The diary containing so many of his personal feelings and thoughts most yes were about Harry which he had never told anyone, not the lads, not Eleanor, not his family no one had ever seen this diary apart from him.

Louis wakes in the morning finding Fizz, one of his younger sisters comes running into the small bedroom and jumps on Louis yelling at him “wake up”. Jay his mum followed in just behind Fizz but doesn’t join in, instead she pulls back the light green curtains to let the little bit of sunshine that there is in.
It takes a few seconds for his eyes to adjust to the bright light but when they do he notices that Jay has left the room and Fizz looks like she’s now about to follow.

“Morning Fizz” Louis said with a smile on his face as he starts getting out of bed “What’s for breakfast?” as he mentions food his stomach rumbles.

As she reaches the doorway she looks back at her older brother “Pancakes!” was all she said then she turns back around and runs down to the kitchen.

Pancakes sounds so good right now Louis thinks to himself. He dresses quickly into some light blue jeans, a plain white t-shirt, a pair of black toms and he then finds a grey beanie that is sitting on top of the clothes in his suitcase so he wears that as well.
Louis walks into the kitchen to find his family sitting at the wooden polished table already eating their pancakes, he sits down in the seat next Lottie, another one of his sister’s and his mum brings over the delicious smelling pancakes and he starts to eat.

After breakfast Louis does some last minute packing then as he’s walking out to his car to put his suitcase in the boot he feels the vibration of his phone in his pocket against his leg. He puts the suitcase in the car then reads the text, it was a tweet from Liam: @Real_Liam_Payne: On my way home to London, cant wait to see the boys xx.

Louis retweets it then after he does he walks over to where all his family are standing, just on the street outside their home. They all say their goodbyes to him and he says he loves them and promises he will text when he arrives back at his apartment that he shares with Harry in London.

Louis gets in the car turns the key and the car starts without a fuss and the radio immediately starts playing, he waves goodbye to his family and starts the drive back to London.