Chapter 6

All the boys were glad the awkward car ride was over with Niall trying and failing to break the tension between mainly Harry and Louis.

The car pulls up to the location of the photo shoot greeted by their manger and the photographer.

After a good hour and half they are finished and they look over the photos, everyone’s happy with them. Harry has a quick look then walks over to the blue chair that’s not to far away from where the others are so that he can still hear what they are talking about, he sits there watching Louis as he acts like his old self, fooling around with Zayn, Harry quickly looks down at his black shoes when Louis glances in Harry direction.

After they drop the others off home Niall and Louis go to check out a new nightclub that has opened up a few blocks down. Niall insisted that Louis came with him, Niall was set on finding out what the hell was wrong with Louis. He had come up with his plan to help Louis after his little heart to heart with Harry.

-o-

Niall just sat down at the table that he had picked, it was the one that was the most far away from the loud music so that he could talk to Louis. Louis looked at him suspiciously.

“What?” Louis asked bluntly, Niall had an idea that he was on to his plan

“Why did you really suggest to do this Niall?” Louis said then sighed loud enough for Niall to hear

“I came to sort out what’s going on with you!” He blurted out  

“Shit Niall. I’d expected this from Liam or Zayn but not you.”

“What about Harry he cares about you too. Louis we are all worried about you. What’s going on with you?” Niall was worried about Louis’s constant partying knowing something wasn’t right, something is bothering Louis and Niall is going to help him.

“Forget it-it’s nothing.”

“Don’t give me that bullshit Lou.” Niall had slightly raised his voice by now. Niall studied Louis’s face, watching him as the older boy tried not to make eye contact with him. “Is it something to do with Harry?”

At that moment Louis realizes that he had underestimated how much Niall had picked up on, he had thought Niall didn’t really care about what was going on with him but he now see’s he does. Louis snapped out of his thoughts knowing he had left it too long to answer so he waited for Niall to speak again.

“So it is Harry. Your angry with him.” Niall realized

Louis didn’t know what to say of course its Harry but he wasn’t angry with him in fact it was the complete opposite but what was he going to say to Niall, confess it all ‘Yes it’s Harry. Yes I’m in love with him and have been since I first laid eyes on him at X-Factor. Yes I am gay, gay for Harry and it’s not just a school boy crush it’s real.’ No he wasn’t going to tell anyone but if someone figured it out themselves he wouldn’t deny it but he wasn’t telling Niall.

“I’m not angry with Harry.” He muttered just loud enough for Niall to catch what he was saying.

“Then what is it?” Niall asks quiet surprised that he had got this far with him but he doesn’t get an answer from him instead Louis gets up from the table and walks to the middle of the dance floor.  

-o-

Harry wakes to the ringing of his cellphone he fumbles the bedside table till he feels it underneath his hands. As he goes to answer it he notices that the time is quarter to 3 in the morning he let out a loud sigh before he answered.

“Hello?” he quietly said, not sure that the person on the other end of the phone had heard him he clears his throat and says it again a bit louder.